What next for the fab 3?

What next for the fab 3?

Shoeless Wonder
Shoeless Wonder

July 25th, 2017, 8:36 am #1

reni obviously not interested, feels he is too old.

Personally, I think they are all young enough, in 20 years time they will be old and looking back at these as lost opportunities!!

Keef
Keef

July 25th, 2017, 9:17 am #2

Look at the Rolling Stones even they are releasing a new album of new Stones material and The Roses just couldn't spunk out anything, even half arsed...oh, sorry they did. Surely it would have been easy to throw out 12 beautiful thing-ish tracks tour and then finish even if they don't get on. I suppose as it stands now, The Stone Roses have not officially ended so there is that.

July 25th, 2017, 11:11 am #3

The last Stones LP was made up of cover versions.

MeAndMyself
MeAndMyself

July 25th, 2017, 11:23 am #4

They announced yesterday that they're recording a new album, of original material.

Jim
Jim

July 25th, 2017, 12:20 pm #5

Hopefully they aren't working with Don Was again

no hell
no hell

July 25th, 2017, 12:46 pm #6

imagine if reni and mani sign up for the oasis reunion, would be nice to hear what they could do with some proper rhythm behind some of those tracks and also new ones. But..... As mad as it sounds..... I think the king monkeys voice is superior to any other voice in the business, it may not be the most angelic singing voice but it has the x factor!!

Stella
Stella

July 25th, 2017, 4:33 pm #7

Is that it mate, is that as far as you've got? Oasis? Haha 😂

July 25th, 2017, 5:52 pm #8

imagine if reni and mani sign up for the oasis reunion, would be nice to hear what they could do with some proper rhythm behind some of those tracks and also new ones. But..... As mad as it sounds..... I think the king monkeys voice is superior to any other voice in the business, it may not be the most angelic singing voice but it has the x factor!!
Mani and Reni in Oasis would be like putting a fuel injection system in a bread bin.

No hell
No hell

July 26th, 2017, 7:36 am #9

Heck why not invite Squire too, playing champagne supernova in oasis at knobworth alongside Noel was a massive moment for the lad. After playing an ear sell out at Wembley last month I'm sure they could handle 3 nights in a row for an oasis reunion. Not sure if Renis knee could cope?

Martin Clunes
Martin Clunes

July 26th, 2017, 10:24 am #10

I always seen Oasis as a joke band. Y'know, one you point and laugh at, like Coldplay.

Confirmation of reply: