Fakenews
Fakenews

December 31st, 2017, 11:29 pm #11

Fake as fcuk

Fakenews
Fakenews

December 31st, 2017, 11:59 pm #12

Whether straight or gay he is an Awesome drummer!! It would be nice to hear more about him. The reunion interview / conference thingy was good because he spoke, and he seems like a nice bloke, with his own opinions. He seemed really up for new music too, I would love to hear him interviewed about that and what went wrong with it.

trueblue
trueblue

January 1st, 2018, 9:39 am #13

loves to grease his crease truss me!!! i thought he came over as a rite arsehole in the presser contradictin and talkin over the others talkin it down how he was too old to drum looked a right dick its obvious why nowt much happened who d want to hang out with the ego?

Jo
Jo

January 1st, 2018, 1:56 pm #14

Reni expressed his doubts but also his desire for good new music to conquer the years of hurt, partially caused by Ian browns many songs and comments about John Squire. There was tension between Ian and Reni, which may have been due to ian blaming John for renis departure, when it turned out to be ian who wanted him out. They definitely need to put their egos aside!

Jim
Jim

January 1st, 2018, 3:32 pm #15

It's too late, reunion is over and there's not likely to be another. Roll on 2018 and new IB solo album!

January 1st, 2018, 7:51 pm #16

Whether straight or gay he is an Awesome drummer!! It would be nice to hear more about him. The reunion interview / conference thingy was good because he spoke, and he seems like a nice bloke, with his own opinions. He seemed really up for new music too, I would love to hear him interviewed about that and what went wrong with it.
The part of Alan Wren during the press conference was played by Steve Coogan.

B.crumbs
B.crumbs

January 1st, 2018, 10:14 pm #17

Ha ha
Any news on the new Ian Brown album?

B.crumbs
B.crumbs

January 1st, 2018, 10:14 pm #18

The part of Alan Wren during the press conference was played by Steve Coogan.
Ha ha

January 2nd, 2018, 1:50 pm #19

No.

Jim
Jim

January 2nd, 2018, 3:10 pm #20

Ha ha
Just that he has been spotted at a studio in Liverpool and that he has 3 albums of material ready

Confirmation of reply: