Violence

Toe2Toe
Toe2Toe

August 26th, 2017, 4:53 pm #1

Mic stands and hammers eh? Tell me, is this a bunch of big hairy danglers?

jerome
jerome

August 26th, 2017, 11:54 pm #2

is it just me, or do the whole of the St Roses followers seem totally unenlightened, mind programmed by football hooligans and St Moran corporate vast St Stadia, missing out on the total esoteric message of saving the planet and those souls worthy of saving? THAT was what it was all meant to be about, about, gnosis.
Not Ian Browns fucking clothes, whether he looks cool, that no fan seems to see beyond.
Yeah stadiums are great and hedonistic pleasure if you like hell.
But where is the real meaning? Where is it, back to the garden?

jerome
jerome

August 26th, 2017, 11:55 pm #3

Mic stands and hammers eh? Tell me, is this a bunch of big hairy danglers?
is it just me, or do the whole of the St Roses followers seem totally unenlightened, mind programmed by football hooligans and St Moran corporate vast St Stadia, missing out on the total esoteric message of saving the planet and those souls worthy of saving? THAT was what it was all meant to be about, about, gnosis.
Not Ian Browns fucking clothes, whether he looks cool, that no fan seems to see beyond.

Josephus
Josephus

August 27th, 2017, 12:22 am #4

You had to be there

https://youtu.be/XK3anHOjqjE

P
P

August 27th, 2017, 1:40 am #5

What modern, rock band or even artists talk about enlightenment? And not as a hippie pose but from a real place? Not many. That is worth everything.

P
P

August 27th, 2017, 3:17 am #6

Love is everywhere

Confirmation of reply: