Untitled

Untitled

Jane W
Jane W

July 10th, 2012, 2:25 pm #1

Hi. I see that this page has a similar name to this onehttp://www.network54.com/Forum/571527/ where there are a few horrible comments being made about Chris Brahney. A few of us have complained about the comments and suggest that maybe people here should to. People that have complained on that page have had their comments taken away. I don't know who this fots person is but he should take a good look at himself.

Jane W
Jane W

July 10th, 2012, 2:34 pm #2

My apologies the page is herewww.network54.com/Forum/47103/

July 10th, 2012, 3:23 pm #3

'Jane', I think you'll find FOTS is a female. Honestly.

I had a look at the thread you are probably referring to, I didn't find it sick at all. Deluded, self centered and pathetic yes, but sick - no. I don't think you reporting the place will do anything, you're best leaving the pondlife alone, it'll only get agitated. Either you do actually find what she posted offending or you are on a wind up. If you are offended - my apologies, but the person you are referring to is a bit of a loon and isn't to be taken sriously. What was posted wasn't particularly well thought out but she isn't really known for being understanding and sympathtic.

No doubt I'll get the blame for doing this. Same old same old.

holding back on conspiracies. you couldn't make it up.

Jane W
Jane W

July 10th, 2012, 3:41 pm #4

Well I found it sick and offensive and so did other people who have seen it. It was shown to me by someone looking for information that might help from Stone Roses websites. I will report it. You seem to know who this person is could you email me at janewwilliams1990@yahoo.co.uk please?

Morgan
Morgan

July 10th, 2012, 3:55 pm #5

its really not worth it.

July 10th, 2012, 3:57 pm #6

I think I'll decline, 'Jane'.

Jimbob
Jimbob

July 10th, 2012, 5:14 pm #7

Why are you writing their name as 'Jane' as if to suggest that isn't their name? Do you now something we don't?

July 10th, 2012, 5:24 pm #8

No, but I do think it's strange someone would get their knickers in a twist over something posted on a board inhabited by two knobheads. I think someone might be extracting the urine.

Again, may aoplogies if it's not.

Apparantly it's me anyway.

July 10th, 2012, 5:25 pm #9

'Jane', I think you'll find FOTS is a female. Honestly.

I had a look at the thread you are probably referring to, I didn't find it sick at all. Deluded, self centered and pathetic yes, but sick - no. I don't think you reporting the place will do anything, you're best leaving the pondlife alone, it'll only get agitated. Either you do actually find what she posted offending or you are on a wind up. If you are offended - my apologies, but the person you are referring to is a bit of a loon and isn't to be taken sriously. What was posted wasn't particularly well thought out but she isn't really known for being understanding and sympathtic.

No doubt I'll get the blame for doing this. Same old same old.

holding back on conspiracies. you couldn't make it up.
Cheeky, you bastard. How could you do this?

To be honest, I can't see how she's being unpleasant there. A lot of the time, she's alright, but now and then - like most of us to one degree or another - she can get on one. Perhaps to a greater degree than most, even by this forum's standards.

I don't think she sees herself - at least on forums on the internet - the same way as other people see her. I also think she gets a bit of a rum deal at times, but I can't honestly say that I blame anyone for it, bearing in mind some of the things she's written.

Perhaps holding up on the conspiracies is a good sign. Do people change? I don't know. Perhaps some do.

July 10th, 2012, 5:32 pm #10

I'm not arsed, mate. She seems to think it's all Whizzer and chips round these places, which is a bit strange. The conspiracy thing was probably the main gripe, that and doing mystic meg premonitions and pretending to be all mysterious and capable of supernatural powers. Most females either grow out of that by the time they leave their teens or end up on their own smelling like cat pee and patchouli oil whilst clinging on to their schooldays and telling the kids that youth is wasted on them. Or get a career in ripping off the gullible and sad on the television/at the fair.

Confirmation of reply: