Same old tired setlist 2017

Atlantic 252
Atlantic 252

June 13th, 2017, 10:13 pm #1

Enjoy.

Martin Clunes
Martin Clunes

June 13th, 2017, 10:24 pm #2

Nobody really gives a shit about that to be fair. Worryingly, people seem to flap about support acts being DJ's instead of bands. Get a fucking grip folks, it's the last time we'll have all 4 on the same stage. They sounded incredibly good tonight for what it's worth, yet folk like you don't process that do you?

Leeds & Bonnie Scotland next!!!

G
G

June 14th, 2017, 12:38 am #3

"it's the last time we'll have all 4 on the same stage."

is it though? I fear they will keep doing this until they are irrelevant, can't shift enough tickets and it isn't feasible anymore.

Hugely disappointing.

Paul
Paul

June 14th, 2017, 2:14 am #4

Nobody really gives a shit about that to be fair. Worryingly, people seem to flap about support acts being DJ's instead of bands. Get a fucking grip folks, it's the last time we'll have all 4 on the same stage. They sounded incredibly good tonight for what it's worth, yet folk like you don't process that do you?

In a world consumed by social media, two note pop hits and mcdonalds, yes it is ok for artists to be uncreative.

scroggins
scroggins

June 14th, 2017, 5:26 am #5

Creatively it's over god 2nd coming took too long but this is just so lame such a shame

G
G

June 14th, 2017, 9:16 am #6

' folk like you don't process that '.
I agree.
This band are, & always have been, different to others. For better & for worse. Creatively, their time was decades ago but that doesn't stop the gigs from being the events they should be &, for the most part, are.

ZIPPY
ZIPPY

June 14th, 2017, 5:39 pm #7

"it's the last time we'll have all 4 on the same stage."

is it though? I fear they will keep doing this until they are irrelevant, can't shift enough tickets and it isn't feasible anymore.

Hugely disappointing.
AGAIN FELLA - YOU SPREAD THE LAST GIGS RUMOUR. NOT THE BAND.

G
G

June 15th, 2017, 1:57 am #8

That's another poster using G, not me

Confirmation of reply: