Opinions pre reunion and post reunion?

Opinions pre reunion and post reunion?

Sid
Sid

May 21st, 2017, 10:37 am #1

How has the reunion altered your opinion of the band members and band as a whole?

Martin Clunes
Martin Clunes

May 21st, 2017, 12:11 pm #2

I don't see them any differently. They may not be releasing any more albums, but they done something none of us can honestly say we could see ever happening, reform. If nothing, I have total respect for them doing that. We'll miss them when they're done.

Sid
Sid

May 21st, 2017, 12:39 pm #3

It was nice to see the most famous line up but the thing what excited me wasn't seeing them play live gigs, it was hearing them create new music together. They did a great tune and an alright one, but took them many years. If the rumours about other music existing but Reni unable to record due to fitness reasons is true, then maybe he should hang up his sticks and bow out.

Reni was not the first drummer, he was the best though. That will never be forgotten so he can be proud of that after these gigs, surely there is a young drummer who is fit and raring to go, who could try and follow in his drumbeats? I think Reni would be proud to see the boys create some magic and write a new chapter.

Worst case scenario, a basic drummer could do a job, just to get these tunes recorded. John and ian both made some great tunes solo and used several drummers for that. Squire/Brown/Mani still have it, that's for sure! Who are the best drummers around these days?

flipflop
flipflop

May 21st, 2017, 10:29 pm #4

the reni not recording because of a knee injury story is bollocks - 100%. that would affect live work well before studio. he must be fucking knackered after each and every gig coz it is quite a workout - but he can't work in a studio environment at his own leisure where he doesn't need to play for extended periods of time? sure.

Sid
Sid

May 22nd, 2017, 1:03 am #5

Yea it sounds a bit far fetched to me too mate

Maybw they are just messing with us, to put us off the scent

Steve LaMacq
Steve LaMacq

May 22nd, 2017, 4:04 am #6

Or maybe they don't want to say the real reason

Paul
Paul

May 22nd, 2017, 4:52 am #7

Which is?

May 22nd, 2017, 8:42 am #8

The drummer's a cunt.

Paul
Paul

May 23rd, 2017, 12:22 am #9

There are plenty of good drummers out there.

false flag
false flag

May 23rd, 2017, 2:12 am #10

Armageddon, come Armageddon!
Come, Armageddon! Come!

Confirmation of reply: