More stone roses gigs on the way rumour

Faith
Faith

November 25th, 2017, 1:45 pm #1

Heard they will be announcing more gigs, and I’m not surprised at all. I know from experience that having some cash is a nice feeling and once you get it in your hand and can go out and buy that fancy bike, console, car, holiday, etc... it feels good. Despite the rumours of infighting, these four guys can easily tolerate touring with each other for another cash injection!!

Tony Le Messmer
Tony Le Messmer

November 25th, 2017, 3:55 pm #2

There's no way there'll be anymore gigs.

It's over.

Rumour sniffur
Rumour sniffur

November 25th, 2017, 5:42 pm #3

New gigs on their way, summer 2020, massive massive gigs

There will be lemon posters, and they will talk of new stuff

It has already been planned!!

Hebongsthezylophone
Hebongsthezylophone

November 26th, 2017, 10:23 am #4

Heard they will be announcing more gigs, and I’m not surprised at all. I know from experience that having some cash is a nice feeling and once you get it in your hand and can go out and buy that fancy bike, console, car, holiday, etc... it feels good. Despite the rumours of infighting, these four guys can easily tolerate touring with each other for another cash injection!!
Still happy with the reunion overall despite no album. Amazing live performances I will never forget and 2 decent tunes BT was much better than All for one but I still like it. It seems some members wanted an album more than others but i can't blame them for trying so no sour grapes from me. Just puzzling to me if they were that confident about new songs at the press conference surely they could've replaced reni and still made a fantastic album maybe there were other problems and not just too much cash I guess we will find out eventually just glad they took it round the world and showed what an amazing live act they are.

November 26th, 2017, 7:20 pm #5

New gigs on their way, summer 2020, massive massive gigs

There will be lemon posters, and they will talk of new stuff

It has already been planned!!
Yes, hilarious.

It's over. Live with it.

Stella
Stella

November 26th, 2017, 8:17 pm #6

Still happy with the reunion overall despite no album. Amazing live performances I will never forget and 2 decent tunes BT was much better than All for one but I still like it. It seems some members wanted an album more than others but i can't blame them for trying so no sour grapes from me. Just puzzling to me if they were that confident about new songs at the press conference surely they could've replaced reni and still made a fantastic album maybe there were other problems and not just too much cash I guess we will find out eventually just glad they took it round the world and showed what an amazing live act they are.
Listening to a them sound check (Chic - Good times) on YouTube, fkin hell they do sound immense, especially Squire.

ahem
ahem

December 20th, 2017, 1:14 pm #7

Nothing has been decided with regards to more concerts

birdie
birdie

December 20th, 2017, 4:28 pm #8

Roses are finished Brown is in Liverpool recording an album

Confirmation of reply: