mani / copd

mani / copd

stiv
stiv

December 1st, 2017, 4:02 pm #1

mani apparently suffering from copd and selling off loads of his gear. maybe this is how/why reni and squire were encouraged into doing further rounds of gigs......?

December 1st, 2017, 6:24 pm #2

If the bit about copd is true then that is very sad news. The only place I’ve seen copd and mani mentioned has been on social media by people who are unconnected to mani.

The sale thing has been advertised.

December 1st, 2017, 9:54 pm #3

Mark E Smith's very unwell, according to Dave Haslam...

J
J

December 2nd, 2017, 5:10 am #4

mani apparently suffering from copd and selling off loads of his gear. maybe this is how/why reni and squire were encouraged into doing further rounds of gigs......?
Hope Manis health improves. The smoke from the flares at the outdoor gigs was really hurting their lungs, indoor gigs would have been better health wise

December 2nd, 2017, 6:29 am #5

Mark E Smith's very unwell, according to Dave Haslam...
He’s been cancelling a few gigs lately which is not like him. The bloating is caused by the steroids.

Fryjnhggkali
Fryjnhggkali

December 3rd, 2017, 3:20 am #6

Hope Manis health improves. The smoke from the flares at the outdoor gigs was really hurting their lungs, indoor gigs would have been better health wise
Very sad if true. Selling the studio and touring gear, I suppose thats a pretty definite sign there will be no more Roses as we know it.

scally cinnaom
scally cinnaom

December 4th, 2017, 1:34 am #7

That's all just bullshit like we all see on the net, we all know he has real bad asthma.
Fake news..Move Along

J
J

December 4th, 2017, 2:06 pm #8

The band should have arranged arena tours where no flares could be let off, mani shouldn’t be subjected to breathing in anything that could worsen his asthma. Hope to see him perform again soon, tucking legend and such an awesome bloke!

Jim
Jim

December 4th, 2017, 9:02 pm #9

https://reverb.com/shop/manis-store

Nonoknow
Nonoknow

December 10th, 2017, 11:39 am #10

If the bit about copd is true then that is very sad news. The only place I’ve seen copd and mani mentioned has been on social media by people who are unconnected to mani.

The sale thing has been advertised.
It’s true I’m afraid, he’s got emphysema. Word was the lads were meant to get together a couple of months after the last show and see where they are at but nothing has been reported since. Sad times.

Confirmation of reply: