Rich
Rich

May 31st, 2017, 7:25 am #1

Wall of ass v awful one

Which was worse?

Martin Clunes
Martin Clunes

May 31st, 2017, 9:52 am #2

Gallagher is now a parody of himself, belongs as a cartoon character in the Viz.

Terry
Terry

May 31st, 2017, 3:52 pm #3

Liam's song is much superior in every way

Ps. I've not heard it yet

Michael Buffer
Michael Buffer

May 31st, 2017, 7:30 pm #4

ARE YOU READDDDDYYYYYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdJc7-ZEuT0

VS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0XZ9qjMil8

LETS GET READYYYYYY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Steve LaMacq
Steve LaMacq

May 31st, 2017, 11:44 pm #5

Gallagher is now a parody of himself, belongs as a cartoon character in the Viz.
Nah mate, Liam is his same self.

Tune is on par with any of the Beady Eye stuff.

Roses on the other hand....

Brunky
Brunky

June 1st, 2017, 6:06 am #6

Wall of ass v awful one

Which was worse?
urgh urgh urgh
Last edited by chipsandrice on June 1st, 2017, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stella
Stella

June 1st, 2017, 6:19 am #7

He sounds like he's expanded his musical influences from the Beatles to Ian Brown solo - I think it'll be s winner with the Oasis, Kasabian crowd so fair play for that.

Anonandon
Anonandon

June 1st, 2017, 11:53 am #8

I don't think wall of glass sounds at all like any of IB's solo material if thats what you were implying. During two listens of it yesterday, I for some reason was reminded of the Brand new heavies! Subtly tho.
I found it as enjoyable as the best stuff from BE, which admittedly I didn't overly rate. Wall of Glass is ok, not great, not bad, just fine.

Its more of a Liam song that A41 is a roses song as referred to above. So with that logic, his comeback is already 'better' than the roses from a relative standards point of view.

Steve LaMacq
Steve LaMacq

June 1st, 2017, 3:55 pm #9

"Its more of a Liam song that A41 is a roses song as referred to above. So with that logic, his comeback is already 'better' than the roses from a relative standards point of view."

Exactly

Moi
Moi

June 1st, 2017, 10:53 pm #10

Don't like it much in first few listens. Managed to get some tickets though so hope his other stuff is good

Confirmation of reply: