Kind Chimp Anne G
Kind Chimp Anne G

July 14th, 2017, 10:26 pm #21

Amateur amateur, Reni sounds like a bit of an amateur here. Some nice bits in particular the guitar stuff but sounds as if he is a squire /brown tribute act. He made a good decision leaving the rub stuff as unreleased but he could have brought some ideas to the table

Stella
Stella

July 15th, 2017, 2:49 pm #22

Mellow like lemon tea 👍👌

johnny bravo
johnny bravo

July 24th, 2017, 11:50 am #23

n/t
Thanks for posting the Reni mp3, I googled the quote and heres the interview:

http://www.uncut.co.uk/features/stone-r ... ak-74175/3

The interview is from 2006, its interesting how Ian keeps referring to the band as "this beautiful thing", guess it gives more credence to the lyrics being about the band itself and probably having been written a long time ago

johnny bravo
johnny bravo

July 24th, 2017, 11:54 am #24

And I wonder if the first verse is referring to how Ian felt about Reading 96 not being so bad and the press having it in for him beforehand: "There was no crucifixion, just lies to steal your mind / Now I know that you're thinking I'm running out of time"

John Squires
John Squires

July 29th, 2017, 9:44 am #25

Cos he's got kids' says Brown, thereby confirming it.

How nice of him.
I've smoked it before but only half a dozen times and knocked it on the head as soon as I felt the withdrawal, which was like having cramps and being really restless and unable to sleep. I can't imagine the feeling anyon has when they are actually beyond that stage. It was a real warning, that was around 9 years ago now. Bad times

stiv
stiv

July 29th, 2017, 3:24 pm #26

you don't smoke smack

frank
frank

July 29th, 2017, 5:49 pm #27

Confirmation of reply: