a penis is eggshaped

a penis is eggshaped

stiv
stiv

June 12th, 2017, 3:22 pm #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy7Rlr9xCuY

er, what? andy watts first drummer with the seahorses (who comes across as really fucking annoying) reckons happiness is eggshaped is a "play on words" on "a penis is egg shaped". how? does john or watts have a deformed nob? i thought the song/title was a reference to "the egg" - the roses inner circle.

June 12th, 2017, 5:01 pm #2

stiv
stiv

June 12th, 2017, 6:53 pm #3

yeah, but that isn't a play on words/double entendre either despite the myth.

Aziz
Aziz

June 13th, 2017, 9:00 am #4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy7Rlr9xCuY

er, what? andy watts first drummer with the seahorses (who comes across as really fucking annoying) reckons happiness is eggshaped is a "play on words" on "a penis is egg shaped". how? does john or watts have a deformed nob? i thought the song/title was a reference to "the egg" - the roses inner circle.
"Happyness is egg shaped, loves a circle with no end"

"It's twenty feet tall and it's sprayed on a wall
I'm gonna post from a fifth floor window
Yeah, yeah, crash it right down on your car
I don't know maybe then that'll teach you
Not to kiss the sky too hard"

I suggest you think again my friend, love is a circle with no end, a message given, heaven sent, I seen you cause your own decent"

stiv
stiv

June 13th, 2017, 2:59 pm #5

yeah, thanks for quoting the lyrics. none of which suggest happiness = a penis ffs.

June 13th, 2017, 3:48 pm #6

yeah, but that isn't a play on words/double entendre either despite the myth.
Maybe not, but it's still the greatest gift that Doddy possesses. He's been blessed with more than his fair share, too.

Aziz
Aziz

June 14th, 2017, 7:53 am #7

yeah, thanks for quoting the lyrics. none of which suggest happiness = a penis ffs.
Happiness is egg shaped was originally a roses song that John wrote. Ian made reference to it at reading '96, when he debuted ice cold cube.

Confirmation of reply: