Who would you like to see Neil collaborate with on a song/album?

Who would you like to see Neil collaborate with on a song/album?

Shy Lo
Shy Lo

August 29th, 2002, 3:38 pm #1

I think Neil and Tracey Chapman could produce something special.He always says he admires her work and that 'Fast Car' makes him emotional.Neil also does such an excellent version of 'Baby Can I Hold You'.
I also really like the songs Neil has done in the past with David Foster.

Darla
Darla

August 29th, 2002, 3:58 pm #2

Okay, he can collaborate on the music but I love HIS words.

Rev. Bob
Rev. Bob

August 29th, 2002, 3:59 pm #3

I think Neil and Tracey Chapman could produce something special.He always says he admires her work and that 'Fast Car' makes him emotional.Neil also does such an excellent version of 'Baby Can I Hold You'.
...but I'd still love to have him work with Tina Turner....!

Lin
Lin

August 29th, 2002, 4:06 pm #4

and one is Melissa Ethridge and the other is of course Barbra Streisand- I could definetly see him do duets with Judy Collins also!! Okay so I said three sorry

nikki
nikki

August 29th, 2002, 4:11 pm #5

I think their voices would be great together--Guy Clark would have to have hand in the writing. He and Emmylou go way back to her father's days and I think some really beautiful and fun music could come out of that group. I also have been holdng out for k.d Lang. I think she and Neil could really belt out a torch song or two with such feeling. And of courseI always bring up Mr. Fire and Rain--James Taylor.

Rev. Bob
Rev. Bob

August 29th, 2002, 4:18 pm #6

....I think Emmylou Harris would, or could, be outstanding.
I have to confess, however, that I'm still very much interested in seeing Neil create and work by himself. His is still a wonderfully unique gift; I hope we can see more of it as together, we are "headed for the future..."

Soma
Soma

August 29th, 2002, 4:20 pm #7

best!!

Anne
Anne

August 29th, 2002, 4:33 pm #8

Always wanted to see her live but never got the chance.

Emmylou also would be good.

nikki
nikki

August 29th, 2002, 5:05 pm #9

....I think Emmylou Harris would, or could, be outstanding.
I have to confess, however, that I'm still very much interested in seeing Neil create and work by himself. His is still a wonderfully unique gift; I hope we can see more of it as together, we are "headed for the future..."

JADE
JADE

August 29th, 2002, 5:29 pm #10

w