Well gang...I'm flying out today

Well gang...I'm flying out today

ToniB(aka Hey Louise)
ToniB(aka Hey Louise)

September 15th, 2002, 3:18 pm #1

to Philly to meet up with Tori(aka Thelma).

The Thelma and Hey Louise Neil Diamond concert tour is about to begin! The Flame RRT will join us for Albany and Manchester later this week.

I wanted to remind all of you about your instructions to be sure to "CLAIM" us if we get thrown in jail along the way. Remember we MAY need bail money!

However also remember that if Neil gets thrown in the slammer with us...nobody should claim us...nobody should post our bail...just let us "sing our songs" with Neil while we are incarcerated...LOL!

We will have our IAISND.com name badges on plus the special shirts we had made for this tour.

If you see us, please come up and say hello, unless of course, like Kenny LaBelle & The Diamond Collection(TDC), who will perform for we fans on 9/22 in Manchester, NH, you are "afraid" of us! Don't worry Kenny and TDC, Eydie will protect you...and maybe Joanne...LOL!

Rev. Bob - will see you and Jeannie and the rest of our dinner friends at 4 PM for dinner 9/23. Then we will get to meet more new friends at the Cahoot's hospitality room.

To NEIL & DIAMONDVILLE...we're on the way to see you...sure hope you all can keep up with us!

Joanne
Joanne

September 15th, 2002, 3:49 pm #2

See you next Sunday! I spoke to someone last night who has seen The Diamond Collection twice and she said they're GREAT! FYI, Arleen and I are thinking of going to The Yard around 7:00 on the 22nd because I think there will be a big crowd showing up for Kenny's show. As far as me protecting Kenny from you three, he's a big boy and can protect himself! LOL!! Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else who is coming, INCLUDING NEIL!! (I wish, I wish, I wish.....)

Rev Barbara
Rev Barbara

September 15th, 2002, 6:53 pm #3

The Thelma and Hey Louise Neil Diamond concert tour is about to begin! The Flame RRT will join us for Albany and Manchester later this week.

I wanted to remind all of you about your instructions to be sure to "CLAIM" us if we get thrown in jail along the way. Remember we MAY need bail money!

However also remember that if Neil gets thrown in the slammer with us...nobody should claim us...nobody should post our bail...just let us "sing our songs" with Neil while we are incarcerated...LOL!

We will have our IAISND.com name badges on plus the special shirts we had made for this tour.

If you see us, please come up and say hello, unless of course, like Kenny LaBelle & The Diamond Collection(TDC), who will perform for we fans on 9/22 in Manchester, NH, you are "afraid" of us! Don't worry Kenny and TDC, Eydie will protect you...and maybe Joanne...LOL!

Rev. Bob - will see you and Jeannie and the rest of our dinner friends at 4 PM for dinner 9/23. Then we will get to meet more new friends at the Cahoot's hospitality room.

To NEIL & DIAMONDVILLE...we're on the way to see you...sure hope you all can keep up with us!
My father always says to only tell him to, "Behave" not "Be Good" because then he can decide if he is going to "behave" good or "behave" bad! (LOL) He thinks he's funny!

So, I won't tell you which way to "behave" - my funds are limited since my Neil-adventure so don't get thrown in jail too many times as my contribution to the bail-bond fund isn't much!

I know all y'all are going to have a lot of fun this next week. Wish I could be there with y'all so have some fun for me, too! It will be a grand adventure - all y'all together and Neil Concerts, too! What more could a body ask for?!

Keep us posted on the adventure as often as you can but definitely lots of stories after it's over!!!

Shalom

DiamondGirl
DiamondGirl

September 15th, 2002, 8:26 pm #4

the Thelma, Lousie and Flame Trio are soon to be re united
Oh myyyyy l do hope Kenny can handle you girls!!!!; suppose you'll be seeing him after Neil so perhaps you'll be a little tired or then again you may be running on pure lust by then
l look forward to every detail you can savour for me.
Have a great time and be good .........well you know my motto girls, if you can't be good ,be very bad but be good at that!!!

Midnight Dream
Midnight Dream

September 15th, 2002, 8:54 pm #5

we look forward to reading all about it(the printable things anyhow!)

Flame
Flame

September 16th, 2002, 1:48 am #6

the Thelma, Lousie and Flame Trio are soon to be re united
Oh myyyyy l do hope Kenny can handle you girls!!!!; suppose you'll be seeing him after Neil so perhaps you'll be a little tired or then again you may be running on pure lust by then
l look forward to every detail you can savour for me.
Have a great time and be good .........well you know my motto girls, if you can't be good ,be very bad but be good at that!!!
Unless we get thrown in jail with him, lol. We're already running on pure lust...who said that?? Not me. No, not me.