Update and prayers needed

Update and prayers needed

Sherri
Sherri

August 18th, 2002, 6:31 am #1

Hello and love to all.Just a quick update on what has been happening.You all have been SO kind and I have received so many wonderful emails from members here asking about my health.Had a CT scan done about 2 weeks ago.Confirmed that the lymph nodes are involved as we thought they might be.Have to see yet another Dr. on Monday.Will see where that leads. My grandmother passed away this afternoon,only 5 days short of 93,so if you don't mind praying for my family and I,please do.Your thoughts and prayers are so much appreciated.Will try to keep you updated as I can on how things are.

Rosie
Rosie

August 18th, 2002, 10:54 am #2

Thinking of you at this time. My prayers are with you and your family. My heart is heavy as my golden retriever "Breaker" is undergoing exploratory surgery Monday morning. Please keep us posted.

Midnight Dream
Midnight Dream

August 18th, 2002, 11:34 am #3

Hello and love to all.Just a quick update on what has been happening.You all have been SO kind and I have received so many wonderful emails from members here asking about my health.Had a CT scan done about 2 weeks ago.Confirmed that the lymph nodes are involved as we thought they might be.Have to see yet another Dr. on Monday.Will see where that leads. My grandmother passed away this afternoon,only 5 days short of 93,so if you don't mind praying for my family and I,please do.Your thoughts and prayers are so much appreciated.Will try to keep you updated as I can on how things are.
n/t

Rev. Bob
Rev. Bob

August 18th, 2002, 12:50 pm #4

..shall continue to go out to you and yours........

Gloria
Gloria

August 18th, 2002, 1:24 pm #5

Will be thinking of you and your family and will definitely say a prayer for you all.

Kellie Of Atlanta
Kellie Of Atlanta

August 18th, 2002, 2:01 pm #6

for he is in the healing business, if not for the body the mind to get through this.........for we do not always know what is in his will, for at times its not what we may want. I had lymh node problem last year was removed. All came out okay.. Stay strong

Lois
Lois

August 18th, 2002, 2:49 pm #7

you and your family at this time

Desiree
Desiree

August 18th, 2002, 3:59 pm #8

you are in my thoughts and my prayers. Just remember there are all of the people on this board holding you in their arms.

Shalom

JoannA
JoannA

August 18th, 2002, 5:13 pm #9

for you and your family in hopes that all goes well.

Rev Barbara
Rev Barbara

August 18th, 2002, 7:32 pm #10

Both as you face your Grandmother's death and your physical problems, may God grant you and your family peace and strength.