Thanks for Sharing

Thanks for Sharing

Debra
Debra

September 17th, 2002, 8:39 pm #1

I don’t make it to the board very often, but I sure LOVE reading all the pre and post concert reflections of posters like Nanci, Rev Barbara, Deb Diamond B. and … all the others. It just seems kind of pointless to respond to posts that have moved to the bottom of the page or even the second page. At the same time, I want to say THANKS to all of the folks that take the time and courage to write-up and share some of their deepest feelings with such passion, humility and humor. I don’t post often, but when I do I sure appreciate the kind words of feedback I receive. So, again thanks!

It is the vicarious thrill of other’s experiences that make the wait bearable – finally it will be my turn on Friday and Saturday. I’m so looking forward to meeting board regulars, wild women of all sorts (that’s you Thelma and Louise!) and others who don’t “talk” much here but are great fans nonetheless. I'm coming from Minnesota with a long time fan (but concert virgin). We’ll be sitting in Section 2 both nights, row H seats 11 and 12 in Portland and row F seats 1 and 2 in Albany. Stop by and say hi! Or let me know where you’re sitting so we can do likewise. We’ll be at the Albany lunch and are really, really looking forward to a weekend being teenagers again.

Linda Schildgen
Linda Schildgen

September 17th, 2002, 9:08 pm #2

I'm there too!

Debra
Debra

September 17th, 2002, 9:12 pm #3

Always looking for more Minnesota fans. E-mail me if you want. Are you going to both shows?

Laurie
Laurie

September 17th, 2002, 9:19 pm #4

I'm there too!
I'm from Mankato and YES, I am the concert virgin!!!!!

Emily
Emily

September 18th, 2002, 12:11 am #5

after Friday night!!!

Laurie
Laurie

September 18th, 2002, 12:41 am #6

Flame
Flame

September 18th, 2002, 2:13 am #7

I'm from Mankato and YES, I am the concert virgin!!!!!
all of you coming all the way from MN...that's awesome! Will look to meet you at the luncheon. And Laurie, I'm a neil virgin, too!

September 18th, 2002, 12:27 pm #8

lol but can't wait to see you all in Albany-----I am frantic----no I am just plain crazy about my only concert and meeting everyone!!!!!!! Hugs

Linda Schildgen
Linda Schildgen

September 18th, 2002, 2:04 pm #9

Always looking for more Minnesota fans. E-mail me if you want. Are you going to both shows?
but live in Dellwood - - I'll be heading to Toronto for 2 shows next week - can't wait. Also Ames in December.