Thank you

Thank you

Soma
Soma

August 13th, 2002, 3:46 am #1

I want to thank all of you who have sent messages and cards and called me, visited, and, of course, Regina for attending the service. You cannot possibly imagine how deeply your generosity has touched Marina and me. It's been tough but we're both going to be O.K.
I've Been This Way Before has a whole new meaning for me now. I feel Neil wrote it to comfort me when I most needed comfort.
I'll write more when I get a chance. Please know how much I cherish your friendship.

Linda V
Linda V

August 13th, 2002, 4:10 am #2

late message. I have not been on the Board as much lately due to computer 'glitches', but seeing your message here 'reminded' me to send you my deepest condolences on the passing of your beloved husband, Mark.

Unfortunately, we never know when someone we love will leave us in the physical sense, and I know that the 'pain' of not seeing Mark again is almost unbearable right now. I deeply empathize with your sadness and loss. But, if you can, try to find some solace and peace knowing that 'he will be this way again' and will always be in your life on another level. Love is content and not form, so just remember that Mark is now the "Angel Above YOUR Head" and he will always watch over you, Marina, and your loved ones.

I am appreciative that Regina so graciously represented all of the IAIS Family/Community at the service for Mark ... we are all with you in spirit and you will have my continued prayers for your healing, acceptance and peace.

Donald
Donald

August 13th, 2002, 4:46 am #3

I want to thank all of you who have sent messages and cards and called me, visited, and, of course, Regina for attending the service. You cannot possibly imagine how deeply your generosity has touched Marina and me. It's been tough but we're both going to be O.K.
I've Been This Way Before has a whole new meaning for me now. I feel Neil wrote it to comfort me when I most needed comfort.
I'll write more when I get a chance. Please know how much I cherish your friendship.
I have just read your message and want to
say how glad I am that you feel you and Marina will be O.K. I guess 'I,ve Been This Way Before'will be played a lot over the next few days.
'You Don,t Bring Me Flowers'
has brougt me some comfort as this was my late Mothers
favourite song, especially when we went to the concerts
and saw Neil perform the song with Linda.She passed
away six years ago and when I saw Neil and Linda at
Earls Court recently, my first reaction was to think of Mum and shed a few tears.I know she was watching
from somewhere.
Well Goodbye and God Bless to you both,
will watch for future messages. Big Hug

arlette
arlette

August 13th, 2002, 9:28 am #4

.......I am here for both of you when you need and when you fell you want to take .......just let me know/I hope to visit you as soon as I can
love
arlette

Joanne
Joanne

August 13th, 2002, 11:54 am #5

I know you have a long road ahead of you, but you and Marina will be okay. You're a strong woman with a daughter who loves you very much and a LOT of friends who care. If you need anything at all, you know where to find us. Big bear hugs, Joanne

Beryl
Beryl

August 13th, 2002, 12:07 pm #6

thank you so much for letting us know how you and Marina are. I only wish there was something more that I could do for you, there are times when this enormous ocean between our countries is a real pain.

But please be aware that I am always here.

I know that Mark will always be with you and remember you can always talk to him and you will hear his answers in your heart.

Please keep in touch, God Bless and a big hug.

Shalom

Rev. Bob
Rev. Bob

August 13th, 2002, 12:49 pm #7

...There is a deep sorrow that runs through the whole iais community; and yet, at the same time, an outpouring of love and support that shall continue to reach out to you and your daughter. We all enfold you with our prayers, love and best wishes - you have been, and continue to be, not only a lovely poster here, but one who is esteemed and loved. And the same is true for your daughter and members of your family. Indeed, even in cyberspace, none of us are very far away. God bless.......

Sarah
Sarah

August 13th, 2002, 2:30 pm #8

we never talked and we never met, but we share the same passion for the music of Neil Diamond, and Neil himself. You and Marina are still in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes are coming over the ocean to you both.
((((((Big Cyber Hug)))))

Sarah.

June M
June M

August 13th, 2002, 3:53 pm #9

Hi Soma, I have been thinking of you, and hoping that you are all right. I am glad you posted. Here is a big Cyber hug from me to you and Marina. I'll keep you both in my prayers. I am so glad that Neil's songs were of comfort at this time.

Take extra good care,

June

Sue UK
Sue UK

August 13th, 2002, 8:13 pm #10

Thank you for posting this. I wish those of us over here could do more to help, but I'd like you to know that our prayers for you and Marina continue. Much love to you both.