T-shirts

T-shirts

LobsterLady
LobsterLady

September 3rd, 2002, 2:14 pm #1

Have a friend (whom I had not seen for years}. She was and still is in the T-shirt business and does other graphic items. She did a FOREVER IN BLUE JEANS
T for me when I went to my very first Neil concert.
She does just wholesale now and said if I purchased at least a dozen, she would do a Neil and frog type for me. Would any of you be interested???

free
free

September 3rd, 2002, 3:08 pm #2

post the particulars when if you get enough responses.

Heartlight
Heartlight

September 3rd, 2002, 4:42 pm #3

Have a friend (whom I had not seen for years}. She was and still is in the T-shirt business and does other graphic items. She did a FOREVER IN BLUE JEANS
She does just wholesale now and said if I purchased at least a dozen, she would do a Neil and frog type for me. Would any of you be interested???
Get all the details and prices and what is to be on the T-shirts and let us know.

Marilyn
Marilyn

September 3rd, 2002, 5:24 pm #4

n/t

CherylH
CherylH

September 3rd, 2002, 6:08 pm #5

count me in!

Linnie
Linnie

September 3rd, 2002, 6:22 pm #6

Lin
Lin

September 3rd, 2002, 6:50 pm #7

Rev Bob
Rev Bob

September 3rd, 2002, 8:01 pm #8

nt

Dreamgirl
Dreamgirl

September 3rd, 2002, 8:41 pm #9

xx

tomz
tomz

September 3rd, 2002, 8:49 pm #10

2 for me.
Let me know