So sad it's over so soon

So sad it's over so soon

Angela
Angela

July 31st, 2002, 7:15 pm #1

anybody else feel down and deflated realising another visit is over and it always seems light years away the possibility of another!

Jon
Jon

July 31st, 2002, 8:04 pm #2

Its so easy to stay in touch now with what Neil and his legions of fans around the world are up to.
Thank goodness with places like this so we can get our daily/weekly "Neil fix".

freelife
freelife

July 31st, 2002, 8:12 pm #3

anybody else feel down and deflated realising another visit is over and it always seems light years away the possibility of another!
as many of us go through this. I posted mine here a ways back then felt like a total moron afterwards. But I was shocked as to how many people responded, feeling exactly as I felt!
The other suggestion, is to stay off ebay unless you have some disposable income. You can get caught up in a buying frenzy of anything Neil related there. I've been there too, lol.
So just know you are in no means alone in these feelings, and lots of us sympathise completely.

Sue S
Sue S

July 31st, 2002, 8:27 pm #4

how can Neil make me feel soooooooooo happy and high and now he's gone I feel soooooooooo low only he can make me feel these two extremes.

Just as a small consolation we've just bought the Evil Woman(aka Saving Silverman) DVD. Watched it last night and enjoyed it much more that expected. Neil comes across as a great sport really poking fun at himself. Our lads have just finished watching it and gave it the thumbs up too saying it was cool and just as good as any of this type of teen movie. The concert section at the very end is PURE Neil, yum.

Sue S
Sue S

July 31st, 2002, 8:28 pm #5

how can Neil make me feel soooooooooo happy and high and now he's gone I feel soooooooooo low only he can make me feel these two extremes.

Just as a small consolation we've just bought the Evil Woman(aka Saving Silverman) DVD. Watched it last night and enjoyed it much more that expected. Neil comes across as a great sport really poking fun at himself. Our lads have just finished watching it and gave it the thumbs up too saying it was cool and just as good as any of this type of teen movie. The concert section at the very end is PURE Neil, yum.

Helen UK
Helen UK

July 31st, 2002, 8:46 pm #6

I think most of us who attended the concerts recently are feeling a bit down in the dumps.As Sue S remarks here, Neil gives us such an absolute high that we are bound to come way down afterwards.I suppose it's the way drug addicts feel, although our 'fix' is Neil!

Michael
Michael

July 31st, 2002, 8:47 pm #7

Sue UK
Sue UK

July 31st, 2002, 10:27 pm #8

I should be ready for it, it happens every time, but somehow the 'low' always seems 'lower' than I expected. Having said that I guess it's not really surprising, as the 'high' from this tour was, for me at least, the highest ever! Freelife's suggestion is a good one, it's certainly helped me today to write it all down, and as Jon says it's good to have a place like this to come to, especially when you don't have anyone to talk to who really understands.