Sherene wanted me to let you know.......

Sherene wanted me to let you know.......

paula
paula

August 18th, 2002, 11:33 am #1

That she is doing well. And very happy in Hawaii . She is unable to access the internet right now but as soon as she does she will be on here. She'd like to Thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayers and condolences for her mother . It mean't alot to her. She says Hi to everyone.

DiamondGirl
DiamondGirl

August 18th, 2002, 10:58 pm #2

thought there must have been some reason as to why l hadn't heard anything.
Hope your new home is all you hope and that your doing fine

Rev Barbara
Rev Barbara

August 19th, 2002, 4:23 am #3

That she is doing well. And very happy in Hawaii . She is unable to access the internet right now but as soon as she does she will be on here. She'd like to Thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayers and condolences for her mother . It mean't alot to her. She says Hi to everyone.
Hope the "settling in" goes well and look forward to when she can get back on The Board herself. In the meantime keep passing along the messages.

Lin
Lin

August 19th, 2002, 5:04 pm #4

I am getting a letter out to you .(yes I actually send snail mail lol) I am glad that you continue to take each day at a time. We have shared so much and your time came and mine is yet to be. Hope to see you on the board soon and big hugs.