regarding Vancouver

regarding Vancouver

Diamond Barb
Diamond Barb

September 20th, 2002, 1:52 pm #1

is anyone from the board going to Vancouver? I would love to meet other fans in Vancouver. Please let me know by posting or e-mail me.

Andrea
Andrea

September 20th, 2002, 4:13 pm #2

I am! I know that Doreen from Germany is also going to be in Vancouver. Where will you be sitting for the show? I'm in the 4th row, center as is Doreen. We're (my husband and I) staying at the Fairmont hotel on the waterfront...how about you? My husband is going with me to Vancouver but is going to drop me off before the show, I'll have Neil all to myself while my husband goes to a jazz club!

Andrea from Seattle

SusanH
SusanH

September 20th, 2002, 7:30 pm #3

is anyone from the board going to Vancouver? I would love to meet other fans in Vancouver. Please let me know by posting or e-mail me.
I'll with in the 7th row on the floor with my sister. I will wear my IAIS badge. Hope to meet you there.

Jonman
Jonman

September 20th, 2002, 8:41 pm #4

Woooooooo Hoooooooo! Yes, I will be in Vancouver as well...and I WILL be wearing my IAIS name badge! Look for me and if you see me say Hi!

Diamond Barb
Diamond Barb

September 20th, 2002, 10:42 pm #5

I am! I know that Doreen from Germany is also going to be in Vancouver. Where will you be sitting for the show? I'm in the 4th row, center as is Doreen. We're (my husband and I) staying at the Fairmont hotel on the waterfront...how about you? My husband is going with me to Vancouver but is going to drop me off before the show, I'll have Neil all to myself while my husband goes to a jazz club!

Andrea from Seattle
real close to the stage, I will be wearing my IAIS name tag.Is anyone getting together before the concert or after?

The Glove1
The Glove1

September 20th, 2002, 10:53 pm #6

Andrea from Seattle
Hi,
The Glove1 will be there with my wife and our two friends ( 1st Timers ). We are all sitting in the 4th row on the floor. As usual this should be a great evening !

Andrea
Andrea

September 23rd, 2002, 4:58 pm #7

Hello Fellow Vancouver Bound Neil Fans!!

I'd love to meet up but am unsure about our schedule. We are expecting and are going to try and do some crib and other baby shopping in Vancouver to take advantage of the great exchange rate.

When do fans usually meet up? and where? Maybe after the concert would be fun???

What do you think?
Andrea

Andrea
Andrea

September 25th, 2002, 6:30 pm #8

Hey fellow Vancouver-bound Neil fans! Does anyone want to meet up in Vancouver before or after the concert? If so, when and were??
Andrea