Not Neil related (but could be!), but a great, nostalgic gift idea!

Not Neil related (but could be!), but a great, nostalgic gift idea!

Karen I
Karen I

August 13th, 2002, 3:34 pm #1

Last night I was watching a show, "Unwrapped," on foodtv.com about food and candy from the 50's and 60's. Most of those bygone candies ARE still being made
and you can get them at hometownfavorites.com. What a great idea for people looking for a nostalgic gift. Check it out!

Lois
Lois

August 13th, 2002, 8:09 pm #2

brought back lots of memories of candy we used to eat as kids and just think we could get it all again

Bev
Bev

August 14th, 2002, 12:32 am #3

Last night I was watching a show, "Unwrapped," on foodtv.com about food and candy from the 50's and 60's. Most of those bygone candies ARE still being made
and you can get them at hometownfavorites.com. What a great idea for people looking for a nostalgic gift. Check it out!
I have used a site called Groovy Candies. Here is the link for it: http://www.groovycandies.com/

If you have someone who is hard to buy for, this makes a unique gift. You can create a theme gift by sending a couple of videos, microwave pop corn, and a selection of 50s or 60s candies from the groovy candy site. Make some movie tickets on the computer to go with the videos, and you're all set. We've had a lot of fun with this.

Joanne
Joanne

August 14th, 2002, 12:48 am #4

brought back lots of memories of candy we used to eat as kids and just think we could get it all again
Lois, I found chocolate babies on that website! YUMMY!!!! I had forgotten all about those. Thanks for posting that address, Karen!