New CD

New CD

Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

August 1st, 2002, 1:18 am #1

Did everyone get the new Bruce CD, The Rising? It was released yesterday. What a powerful CD this is!! Totally awesome!! If you haven't purchased a copy yet I highly recommend that you go out and buy a copy right now!!

And don't forget to watch Bruce on Letterman - he is scheduled to be on Thursday and Friday night - that's right - two nights in a row!! Unbelievable!!

Anyone else going to the opening show in Jersey next week? Maybe we could meet up at the huge tailgate party in the parking lot next Wednesday!! See you there!

(Now don't shoot me - I know this is a Neil board, but I also know that there are some closet Bruce fans lurking here as well.)

Tom In Frankfort Ky
Tom In Frankfort Ky

August 1st, 2002, 3:44 am #2

Bruce Rocks!

Chris
Chris

August 1st, 2002, 4:39 am #3

Did everyone get the new Bruce CD, The Rising? It was released yesterday. What a powerful CD this is!! Totally awesome!! If you haven't purchased a copy yet I highly recommend that you go out and buy a copy right now!!

And don't forget to watch Bruce on Letterman - he is scheduled to be on Thursday and Friday night - that's right - two nights in a row!! Unbelievable!!

Anyone else going to the opening show in Jersey next week? Maybe we could meet up at the huge tailgate party in the parking lot next Wednesday!! See you there!

(Now don't shoot me - I know this is a Neil board, but I also know that there are some closet Bruce fans lurking here as well.)
Bruce is indeed one in a million...or more...he is interviewing all over the place this week to promote the new CD and Upcoming Tour.

Mentioning Bruce and Neil in the same sentence only brings respect and equal appreciation for their superb talent.

Only my opinion....but I think I know good music.

Diamond Barb
Diamond Barb

August 1st, 2002, 10:51 am #4

alot..!! I will be going to Milwaukee on Sept 25th to see him. I really like Bruce because he is so down to earth and he writes songs about the working people, everyday people. I'll be seeing Neil the 21 in New York and Bruce th25th in Milwaukee, doesn't get any better than that!!

Diamond Barb
Diamond Barb

August 1st, 2002, 11:10 am #5

and should have said Chicago.