Neil's in my backyard!

Neil's in my backyard!

Tori aka Thelma
Tori aka Thelma

September 9th, 2002, 9:52 pm #1

REALLY had a hard time thinking about insurance today, when I work just 4 blocks from the Sovereign Center, where Neil is playing tomorrow night. I kept wondering if he was in town yet. I'm really getting excited about tomorrow night!

Midnight Dream
Midnight Dream

September 9th, 2002, 10:31 pm #2

Hope you all have a great time tomorrow night!

DiamondGirl
DiamondGirl

September 9th, 2002, 10:32 pm #3

REALLY had a hard time thinking about insurance today, when I work just 4 blocks from the Sovereign Center, where Neil is playing tomorrow night. I kept wondering if he was in town yet. I'm really getting excited about tomorrow night!
singing through the sound system. Lf there were no dreams....l thought "How Appropriate"...not one you here much either.
Did you ask Neil if he could help with the mowing???
He would look mighty fine pushing the victor here
Your reviews are going to be so much fun to read.
Hey Don't forget to hold up that "Diamond Do Downunder" Banner for me.

Michael
Michael

September 9th, 2002, 11:31 pm #4

heather h
heather h

September 10th, 2002, 1:30 am #5

Go 4 blocks - WOWEEEE. You have a really great time Tori - I will be thinking of you so let it ALL loose do you hear?

ToniB(aka Hey Louise)
ToniB(aka Hey Louise)

September 10th, 2002, 1:31 am #6

is in your backyard...keep him there after the concert until I get there on Sunday!!!!

Hope you guys have a great time at the Reading concert. I on the other hand am trying to figure out how I'm gonna get on-line to Ticketmaster for Phoenix and maybe other tickets while WE are either on the road, at a concert or sitting in the Slammer!

Kinko's...gotta find a Kinko's!

Enjoy Neil tomorrow nite and wave to Diamondville for me. Be sure to let 'em know we are on our way to see 'em soon...LOL!

Tori aka Thelma
Tori aka Thelma

September 10th, 2002, 1:55 am #7

singing through the sound system. Lf there were no dreams....l thought "How Appropriate"...not one you here much either.
Did you ask Neil if he could help with the mowing???
He would look mighty fine pushing the victor here
Your reviews are going to be so much fun to read.
Hey Don't forget to hold up that "Diamond Do Downunder" Banner for me.
I pulled the cord on the darn thing a million times and couldn't start it, and the grass was about 8 inches high, so I had my dad come over on Saturday with the tractor and help me do it! To think, I could have waited and asked Neil! I'm sure he could have warmed up my engine and it would have fired right away... if you know what I mean.

Tori aka Thelma
Tori aka Thelma

September 10th, 2002, 2:04 am #8

Go 4 blocks - WOWEEEE. You have a really great time Tori - I will be thinking of you so let it ALL loose do you hear?
I'm saving my vacation for the Thelma & Hey Louise tour, so I'm working all day tomorrow! Well, if you can call it working - I bet I won't get a single thing done. But, at least I know what I'm wearing, thanks to you, Heather!

Tori aka Thelma
Tori aka Thelma

September 10th, 2002, 2:13 am #9

is in your backyard...keep him there after the concert until I get there on Sunday!!!!

Hope you guys have a great time at the Reading concert. I on the other hand am trying to figure out how I'm gonna get on-line to Ticketmaster for Phoenix and maybe other tickets while WE are either on the road, at a concert or sitting in the Slammer!

Kinko's...gotta find a Kinko's!

Enjoy Neil tomorrow nite and wave to Diamondville for me. Be sure to let 'em know we are on our way to see 'em soon...LOL!
And you know that might be a while....

Flame
Flame

September 10th, 2002, 1:57 pm #10

I'm saving my vacation for the Thelma & Hey Louise tour, so I'm working all day tomorrow! Well, if you can call it working - I bet I won't get a single thing done. But, at least I know what I'm wearing, thanks to you, Heather!
Tori, you've been holding out on me...did you get those leather pants???