Neil possibility in Lubbock Texas on December 3rd!

Neil possibility in Lubbock Texas on December 3rd!

free
free

August 20th, 2002, 3:57 pm #1

CherylH
CherylH

August 20th, 2002, 4:04 pm #2

I thought Neil was going to Australia in December.
(you mean the few saying 2003 aint really joshing me?)
I thought it was already planned because it were in the tour book from Ireland. already printed means done deal dont it?

free
free

August 20th, 2002, 4:12 pm #3

looks like US tour will continue

Shilo76
Shilo76

August 20th, 2002, 4:16 pm #4

I live in Lubbock and we heard about this the other day. The arena has been trying to get Neil here for some time. Also, if you go to besttix.com Neil is listed as doing a show in Buffalo, NY at the football stadium there. I think the date is in October. So..who knows..maybe there will be additional dates.

Linda V
Linda V

August 20th, 2002, 4:40 pm #5

National Car Rental Center in Ft. Lauderdale ... great arena and beautiful Florida weather in the winter!!!

We're ready for you Neil ... you played Miami, Tampa, Pensacola and Orlando ... PAUL played the National Car Rental Center ... you don't want PAUL to upstage you, do you? AND ... the Stones are playing both the American Airlines Arena and National Car Rental Center!!!! (A little emotional blackmail/manipulation DOES work sometimes!!!)

A final note, Neil ... remember DEREK?????

Ginny G.
Ginny G.

August 20th, 2002, 5:00 pm #6

I live in Lubbock and we heard about this the other day. The arena has been trying to get Neil here for some time. Also, if you go to besttix.com Neil is listed as doing a show in Buffalo, NY at the football stadium there. I think the date is in October. So..who knows..maybe there will be additional dates.
I just found it on www.ticketsnow, or something like that when I was trying to check something else. I'm thrilled Neil's doing more shows, but annoyed that brokers are already selling tickets to shows that have not been announced yet, and BEFORE tickets go on sale to the public. Yes, this kind of ticket activity makes my blood boil.

Scott Kelly
Scott Kelly

August 20th, 2002, 5:17 pm #7

he is NOT playing the Ralph Wilson football stadium Oct 27th unless he's singing the National Anthem before the Buffalo Bills vs. Detroit Lions game that day.

Ginny G.
Ginny G.

August 20th, 2002, 5:23 pm #8

Ginny G.
Ginny G.

August 20th, 2002, 5:26 pm #9

I'm sincerely thanking you for catching this obviously mistaken listing. I realize that posting might have sounded snotty. I didn't mean to.

Joanne
Joanne

August 20th, 2002, 5:55 pm #10

National Car Rental Center in Ft. Lauderdale ... great arena and beautiful Florida weather in the winter!!!

We're ready for you Neil ... you played Miami, Tampa, Pensacola and Orlando ... PAUL played the National Car Rental Center ... you don't want PAUL to upstage you, do you? AND ... the Stones are playing both the American Airlines Arena and National Car Rental Center!!!! (A little emotional blackmail/manipulation DOES work sometimes!!!)

A final note, Neil ... remember DEREK?????
.....during a VERY stressed out week at work! "You don't want Paul to upstage you?" TOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!! Maybe I should post that question, only in reverse, on the Paul board about coming to Manchester!!! Yeah right!! LOL!!!