Neil in Upstate New York on Saturday, September 21

Neil in Upstate New York on Saturday, September 21

Regina Litman
Regina Litman

September 21st, 2002, 5:09 pm #1

The last time that September 21 fell on a Saturday, Neil also did a concert in upstate New York. Let's hope he uses a good belt to hold his pants up this time. Or maybe some people would rather that he not!

(I'm usually not this risque, but I'm in a silly mood.)

Eydie
Eydie

September 21st, 2002, 8:26 pm #2

Not seeing the "event" in Syracuse itself...but hearing everybody talking about it in Louisville the next day! Some were appalled; some were tickled. Just depends on who you talked to.

Yes, six years ago tomorrow, the entourage arrived in Derby City and I had a little conversation with Neil and from then on, I would be known as the fan who can't find spit when speaking to THE MAN. The lips moved, but no words came out!

Six years ago Monday, Sept. 23, 1996, was the last time Neil played Louisville. I'm thrilled to be able to see him again six years later, even though I had to travel bunches of miles to do it! From what I hear about Portland last night, the trip will be well worth it all!

Bye now, from Manchester, NH, where Joanne and I are getting a head start on all you fans coming here. OUR PARTY BEGINS TONIGHT!!!

Janice
Janice

September 22nd, 2002, 5:19 pm #3

The last time that September 21 fell on a Saturday, Neil also did a concert in upstate New York. Let's hope he uses a good belt to hold his pants up this time. Or maybe some people would rather that he not!

(I'm usually not this risque, but I'm in a silly mood.)
I was at that Syracuse concert with my Then "fiance", now my husband. I'm from Buffalo, so we made the trek for that one! But anyway, we were in Albany last night...again making the trek from Buffalo, but this time, I'm 9 months pregnant! Due on Sat. 9/28. He surprised me with tickets. I wanted to go, but wasn't sure I could make it! Needless to say, we did. No "Saving Silverman" incidents...thank God. However, knowing that it was the anniversary of the "dropped drawers" show now, the two of us are laughing Hysterically. We LOVE that story. Now we have one of our own to add for the year 2002! If I recall correctly, there was NO mention of the little "sound problem" in Syracuse the next day from that reviewer, am I right?