Need Help....Diamond Trivia

Need Help....Diamond Trivia

Eydie
Eydie

August 14th, 2002, 9:43 pm #1

I'm working on a project, and I need your help.

Looking for dates:

Marjorie's birthday
Alexander's birthday
Elijah's birthday
Benjamin's birthday

Anybody know?

ToniB
ToniB

August 15th, 2002, 1:03 am #2

Marjorie - 1965
Alexander ???
Benjamin - 5/10/01
Elijah - 5/2/02

Nan
Nan

August 15th, 2002, 1:21 am #3

Alexander Henry - March 24, 1995

Wasn't Elijah born in 2000?

Eydie
Eydie

August 15th, 2002, 1:46 am #4

Marjorie - 1965
Alexander ???
Benjamin - 5/10/01
Elijah - 5/2/02
What's your source on 5/10 for Benjamin?
Could it have been June? Here's why I ask: I attended the Live By Request and was assigned seating in the section where Neil's son-in-law was sitting. I asked why Marjorie wasn't there and was told that the baby was only six weeks old. Understandable why she wasn't there, but six weeks prior to that would have been around June 10....not May 10. However, I realize that people sometimes speak in generalities, and six weeks might not mean 42 days, if you know what I mean. So while I'm thinking the birth was in June, taking the informational literally, May could be the right date.

Elijah was 2000, May 2. Found that.

Thanks for Alexander's middle name. Didn't have that.

Regina Litman
Regina Litman

August 15th, 2002, 1:50 am #5

I had once read it was March 14, 1995, but I can see where the 24th could have been mistyped as the 14th.

If Alexander was indeed born on March 24 and NOT March 14 in 1995, he and Neil were both born on Friday the 24th. If Alexander was born on March 14, 1995, then he and Micah were both born on Tuesday the 14th.

Does anyone know Elijah's and Benjamin's middle names? Or Marjorie's? I have read that Elyn's middle name is Grace.

Regina Litman
Regina Litman

August 15th, 2002, 1:53 am #6

Could it have been June? Here's why I ask: I attended the Live By Request and was assigned seating in the section where Neil's son-in-law was sitting. I asked why Marjorie wasn't there and was told that the baby was only six weeks old. Understandable why she wasn't there, but six weeks prior to that would have been around June 10....not May 10. However, I realize that people sometimes speak in generalities, and six weeks might not mean 42 days, if you know what I mean. So while I'm thinking the birth was in June, taking the informational literally, May could be the right date.

On Neil's web site, he wrote about going on a "birthday tour" for two of his grandchildren, Elijah and Benjamin, and it sounded like they were close together in May.

Eydie
Eydie

August 15th, 2002, 1:59 am #7

I had once read it was March 14, 1995, but I can see where the 24th could have been mistyped as the 14th.

If Alexander was indeed born on March 24 and NOT March 14 in 1995, he and Neil were both born on Friday the 24th. If Alexander was born on March 14, 1995, then he and Micah were both born on Tuesday the 14th.

Does anyone know Elijah's and Benjamin's middle names? Or Marjorie's? I have read that Elyn's middle name is Grace.
Benjamin Sam.

ToniB
ToniB

August 15th, 2002, 2:11 am #8

sorry...typo

ToniB
ToniB

August 15th, 2002, 2:13 am #9

I did a search on this message board...people wishing Neil's grandsons a happy birthday

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 15th, 2002, 2:36 am #10

But it was nice of y'all to remember Elijah's.

........ (puts headphones back on and continues writing).