Nanci, PLEASE POST YOUR REVIEW!!!!!! So I can post

Nanci, PLEASE POST YOUR REVIEW!!!!!! So I can post

freelife
freelife

September 12th, 2002, 2:38 pm #1

mine! Are you ok? I'm beginning to worry about you!

KathyP
KathyP

September 12th, 2002, 3:09 pm #2

freelife
freelife

September 12th, 2002, 3:18 pm #3

I told her I'd wait for her to post first since it was SO fantastic for her. But I'll bet she can't even find the words to describe it!
Chris is also on that cloud and we actually had to stop at a one hour photo on the way home because he COULDN'T WAIT to get his photos developed!! What a saint his fiance is!

Soma
Soma

September 12th, 2002, 5:58 pm #4

I posted mine a whole day ago.

Midnight Dream
Midnight Dream

September 12th, 2002, 6:50 pm #5

glad you had a great time Soma, with so many friends.

Jane/VA
Jane/VA

September 12th, 2002, 9:01 pm #6

Good things, it sounds like.

freelife
freelife

September 12th, 2002, 10:27 pm #7

I posted mine a whole day ago.
of her cloud by asking her to post! It was "her day in the Neil-sun." COME ON Nanci! WHERE ARE YOU??? (I really am beginning to worry about her now. If anyone has her phone number please email it to me. I left my phone book in the room in Reading)

Midnight Dream
Midnight Dream

September 12th, 2002, 10:40 pm #8

like you say expect Nanci still on Cloud 9 waiting to land. How you managing to hold your post in! You are very generous to wait.

KathyP
KathyP

September 13th, 2002, 2:21 am #9

of her cloud by asking her to post! It was "her day in the Neil-sun." COME ON Nanci! WHERE ARE YOU??? (I really am beginning to worry about her now. If anyone has her phone number please email it to me. I left my phone book in the room in Reading)
Now make sure you frame theat album cover with Neil's fresh new signature on it.

Val
Val

September 13th, 2002, 2:40 am #10

the last I saw of her she had missed her 12 Noon bus and was waiting in the lobby, camera in hand. So I assume that she is composing....something ; )