MANCHESTER, NH.......MASS/NH/NY FANS...........ATTENTION

MANCHESTER, NH.......MASS/NH/NY FANS...........ATTENTION

August 20th, 2002, 10:43 pm #1

If you don't have plans for Sunday, September 22, 2002.....

.......please consider THIS!

It promises to be an evening to remember!

Joanne
Joanne

August 20th, 2002, 10:56 pm #2

I just finished exchanging e-mails with Kenny and he said that Cool 96.5 will be announcing their show on the air! He also said that Cool will be giving away tickets to their show. THAT will grab listener's attention!!! I think there will be a BIG crowd there and we'll have a blast!!!!

Anne
Anne

August 21st, 2002, 12:41 am #3

I'm looking forward to this.

The lady at the yard said they are expecting a great turnout.

ToniB(aka Hey Louise)
ToniB(aka Hey Louise)

August 21st, 2002, 2:32 am #4

looking forward to it BIG TIME...

Hi Kenny

Flame
Flame

August 21st, 2002, 9:19 pm #5

I just finished exchanging e-mails with Kenny and he said that Cool 96.5 will be announcing their show on the air! He also said that Cool will be giving away tickets to their show. THAT will grab listener's attention!!! I think there will be a BIG crowd there and we'll have a blast!!!!
I remember hearing they mentioned Neil too previously? Is that right? Ah, the advantages of living near a concert town. Thanks for keeping us informed of all the latest news on Neil and Kenny, too.

Thank goodness I am going to Manchester. Everyone is right. One Neil concert just isn't going to be enough.
Neil, I can't wait!

Hello Kenny...hmmm...at least 100 people and you'll have to keep your promise!!! You know what it is (I'm really trying to be good girl so I'll say no more, but look for my email).

NHChris
NHChris

August 21st, 2002, 9:21 pm #6

Are you guys wearing name tags?

Kenny
Kenny

August 21st, 2002, 10:04 pm #7

IN THE REALLY REALLY LOUD SHIRT!!!!!

Joanne
Joanne

August 21st, 2002, 11:03 pm #8

I remember hearing they mentioned Neil too previously? Is that right? Ah, the advantages of living near a concert town. Thanks for keeping us informed of all the latest news on Neil and Kenny, too.

Thank goodness I am going to Manchester. Everyone is right. One Neil concert just isn't going to be enough.
Neil, I can't wait!

Hello Kenny...hmmm...at least 100 people and you'll have to keep your promise!!! You know what it is (I'm really trying to be good girl so I'll say no more, but look for my email).
Neil's concert is on a Monday, and on Mon. through Fri. between noon and 1 they have the Lunchtime REQUEST Hour on Cool. Do you know what I'm thinking???? LOL!!! I got Kenny's posters in the mail today and they look GREAT! Arleen and I are planning on going out this weekend and hanging them up. There's a bus shelter in front of the Holiday Inn where you'll be staying and we're planning on hanging one on the window there. Look for it when you arrive in the Queen City!!!!

Flame
Flame

August 21st, 2002, 11:11 pm #9

Is that starting the Mon of the concert or the week before because we'll be there on Monday of the concert and can listen and maybe get in a request for Longfellow Serenade or Grass Won't Pay No Mind. Oh I hope so!

Flame
Flame

August 21st, 2002, 11:13 pm #10

Are you guys wearing name tags?
but that's because of my sieve brain retaining only half of what I hear/know/learn. I will need an aid to help me remember names!