Manchester H.H.

Manchester H.H.

Kenny
Kenny

August 8th, 2002, 11:11 pm #1

I just spoke with Tim Fernett from the Yard. This is the poop I have so far. I know a lot of you already have rooms reserved but, if you don't? You can call them at 603.623.3545, tell them you are with The Diamond Collection and they will discount your room for you. They will also take credit card reservations for those of you wanting to practically sit in our laps.We have some cool things planned for you! Now let's have some fun, OK?

Joanne
Joanne

August 8th, 2002, 11:33 pm #2

WOW, that's really great of the management at The Yard to give discounts on rooms to fans! I'd say The Yard is about three miles from The Verizon and it's a really easy drive. If anyone doesn't have a room yet, I'd say to go for it! My partner in crime and I will probably make reservations for your show. I need to go out and have FUN like you would not believe! Hope to see you in Worcester!

DiamondGirl
DiamondGirl

August 8th, 2002, 11:39 pm #3

I just spoke with Tim Fernett from the Yard. This is the poop I have so far. I know a lot of you already have rooms reserved but, if you don't? You can call them at 603.623.3545, tell them you are with The Diamond Collection and they will discount your room for you. They will also take credit card reservations for those of you wanting to practically sit in our laps.We have some cool things planned for you! Now let's have some fun, OK?
quick LJK book the flight, lt's time for fun.
We need something cause it isn't happening down here.
Hey Kenny watch out for "the three Amigos". They have plans, BIG PLANS

Joanne
Joanne

August 8th, 2002, 11:43 pm #4

I thought of those three right away when I read Kenny's post! I can't wait to read their response! LOL!!!

Eydie
Eydie

August 9th, 2002, 12:54 am #5

WOW, that's really great of the management at The Yard to give discounts on rooms to fans! I'd say The Yard is about three miles from The Verizon and it's a really easy drive. If anyone doesn't have a room yet, I'd say to go for it! My partner in crime and I will probably make reservations for your show. I need to go out and have FUN like you would not believe! Hope to see you in Worcester!
Are reservations necessary to attend Kenny's show? I sure don't want to miss this, but I have not heard this before. Do I call the number in Kenny's message to make reservations?

Thanks,
Eydie

Joanne
Joanne

August 9th, 2002, 1:02 am #6

Anything else you want me to ask him?

ToniB(aka Hey Louise)
ToniB(aka Hey Louise)

August 9th, 2002, 1:36 am #7

I definitely want to sit in your laps!!!!

Thelma and Hey Louise and the Flame RRT will have our reservations for your show booked TONITE!!!

FRONT ROW BABE!!! WATCH OUT TDC...

LOVE FROM TORI AND TONI AND FLAME!

Joanne
Joanne

August 9th, 2002, 1:58 am #8

I just spoke to Tim and he said we can reserve entire tables! I just e-mailed Eydie about figuring out how we could do this so that we can all sit together in one area. It's going to be held in the big lounge where they hold their New Years Eve party! FUN!!!!!

Joanne
Joanne

August 9th, 2002, 2:01 am #9

Are reservations necessary to attend Kenny's show? I sure don't want to miss this, but I have not heard this before. Do I call the number in Kenny's message to make reservations?

Thanks,
Eydie

August 9th, 2002, 2:23 am #10

I just spoke to Tim and he said we can reserve entire tables! I just e-mailed Eydie about figuring out how we could do this so that we can all sit together in one area. It's going to be held in the big lounge where they hold their New Years Eve party! FUN!!!!!
We could send the list to The Yard (do they have an email address?), and they could check the reservation names against that list and seat us together. We'll have to post reminders often in order to get as complete a list as possible.