lt's Melbourne's Hot August Night Show tonight

lt's Melbourne's Hot August Night Show tonight

DiamondGirl
DiamondGirl

August 15th, 2002, 11:18 pm #1

Look out Steve ,if you know what's good for you . You had better start running.
We poor girls are in the middle of a Diamond Drought with no end in sight, we need , we ache , we want, but Neil hasn't answered us .
So we'll take what we can.
Aussie Jibe and myself saw this guy a while back and for what ever lyric he muffed up or forgot all was forgiven as he wore Leather , Black leather to be precise with little studs around the pockets, but l wasn't looking that close
he has a stitch or two pulling on the left hand side on his buns. but l wasn't looking Aussie jibe pointed this out to me.
So tonight l'll go and enjoy the good company of the F.O.N.D girls , neil music, the smell of leather and some great fun.
LJK it's your turn tonight you can be the kissie girl for G.Y.B.A.W.S.

CherylH
CherylH

August 16th, 2002, 12:35 am #2

you guys already know what I am a gonna say.
HAVE LOADS OF FUN! And TRY to stay out of trouble!
(the L word again? gee dont you guys ever get tired of it? oh was just kidding had to say that see if you are listening!)LOL

ToniB(aka Hey Louise)
ToniB(aka Hey Louise)

August 16th, 2002, 1:49 am #3

We poor girls are in the middle of a Diamond Drought with no end in sight, we need , we ache , we want, but Neil hasn't answered us .
Aussie Jibe and myself saw this guy a while back and for what ever lyric he muffed up or forgot all was forgiven as he wore Leather , Black leather to be precise with little studs around the pockets, but l wasn't looking that close
he has a stitch or two pulling on the left hand side on his buns. but l wasn't looking Aussie jibe pointed this out to me.
So tonight l'll go and enjoy the good company of the F.O.N.D girls , neil music, the smell of leather and some great fun.
that's a good one..."Diamond drought"...where do you come up with this stuff???

So you aren't looking at those bunns or those studs huh??? I am so convinced of that remark that I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you....

Now about that lasso you're sending me from down under...I've been practicing with a rope on my dog, but I need your MAN size one to take out in the desert so I can practice on those big Saguaro cactus out here. Got to have a bigger practice target that a 20 lb dog!

aussiejibe
aussiejibe

August 16th, 2002, 2:12 am #4

j

Flame
Flame

August 16th, 2002, 4:43 am #5

Hey go for it you Aussie girls, have a great time and don't forget to report back! Mmmm...I can smell that leather from here.