Love At The Greek DVD

Love At The Greek DVD

mike
mike

September 15th, 2002, 2:01 pm #1

I was lucky enough to win Love At The Greek on DVD from E Bay...What a great DVD. it includes The tv Special on full screen, menu options of Biography, Discography, and subtiles in two types of Portugeese. Two types of Dolby Sound. The picture looks pretty much like the video, however the sound makes it worthwhile beleive me. This isnt a bootleg that I can tell, it seems to be a company in Brazil which does this. Anyway if you can get it do it. Its great

SB
SB

September 15th, 2002, 2:10 pm #2

I have been thinking about getting this for my oldest boy (I still haven't sent him a present for his 21st birthday). He will probably think it is some kind of a joke, but he LOVED this video when he was little.

neil-lover
neil-lover

September 15th, 2002, 2:49 pm #3

I was lucky enough to win Love At The Greek on DVD from E Bay...What a great DVD. it includes The tv Special on full screen, menu options of Biography, Discography, and subtiles in two types of Portugeese. Two types of Dolby Sound. The picture looks pretty much like the video, however the sound makes it worthwhile beleive me. This isnt a bootleg that I can tell, it seems to be a company in Brazil which does this. Anyway if you can get it do it. Its great
Is eBay the only place you can get this DVD? I've never seen it anywhere.

mike
mike

September 15th, 2002, 8:42 pm #4

Neil-Lover the only place I found it was at e-bay. you can use the buy now to pay $46.00 for it or maybe bid on it. Its from some video company in Brazil
mike

Alan Smith
Alan Smith

September 15th, 2002, 10:21 pm #5

Thanks!

Gloria
Gloria

September 15th, 2002, 10:53 pm #6

There are two separate auctions going on for Love at the Greek DVD right now. Here are the URLs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1561741578

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1563430901

CherylH
CherylH

September 16th, 2002, 1:15 am #7

I think I need the video before I advance to something technical as DVD...is on my list though.

mike
mike

September 16th, 2002, 7:09 pm #8

Thanks!
Hey Alan did you win one?

Alan Smith
Alan Smith

September 16th, 2002, 7:44 pm #9

I'm bidding on another one. Hope I win this one if not I'll lose my mind. LOL