Las Cruces, New Mexico added on Ticketmaster !!

Las Cruces, New Mexico added on Ticketmaster !!

Lori
Lori

September 9th, 2002, 9:59 pm #1

December 6th !!!!!!

Linnie
Linnie

September 9th, 2002, 10:36 pm #2

music ... the Tequila ... it's exotic!!! Hmmm ... maybe!!!!

Jean
Jean

September 9th, 2002, 10:47 pm #3

December 6th !!!!!!
...September 23rd, which probably means all the presales will be the same day and then of course the regular ticket sale will probably be September 30th. I

If he does do Ames, guess it could be worse. At least I get home from seeing Neil in Canada 29th.

Joanne
Joanne

September 9th, 2002, 10:54 pm #4

I'm offering my WebTV to whoever wants to use it while you're in Manchester!!! LOL!!!

Shirley
Shirley

September 10th, 2002, 12:30 am #5

music ... the Tequila ... it's exotic!!! Hmmm ... maybe!!!!
Also hotel pickings are slim.I have been to Las Cruces many, many times and it is a nice little scenic town. My parents used to live near there in Alamagordo. But I don't think it is easy to fly into Las Cruces. Most people fly into either Albuquerque or El Paso and get a rental car or shuttle bus to Las Cruces.

Linnie
Linnie

September 10th, 2002, 12:54 am #6

really a 'close reality' anyway ... I've been to Mexico many times and loved it, so I thought that NM must be similar in many ways. Well, I'll just put on some mariachi music, have a Cuervo Margarita and sing "Blue Spanish Eyes" instead. That should satisfy the 'yearning'.

ToniB(aka Hey Louise)
ToniB(aka Hey Louise)

September 10th, 2002, 1:58 am #7

December 6th !!!!!!
I wondered why Neil would have a concert here again...he was here 11/27.

Boo Hoo...no MGM on NYE...Hummmm Denver huh?

Linnie
Linnie

September 10th, 2002, 2:48 am #8

with Las Cruces, NM? You said 'there goes Phoenix' but Phoenix is tentative for Dec. 29 while NM is tentative for Dec. 6. Both dates are still 'viable' which means that Phoenix is not out of the picture. And, according to some posts here, NYE could either be in Vegas or Denver ... so if NYE is in Denver, you could still see Neil in Phoenix on Dec. 29th, right? Unless, I am totally missing your meaning here, in which case, I need you to enlighten 'me'. LOL

ToniB(aka Hey Louise)
ToniB(aka Hey Louise)

September 10th, 2002, 3:01 am #9

on Ticketmaster anymore. I thought it was strange that he would repeat this tour in Phoenix.

But I will take your advise and not give up...here's hoping!

Linnie
Linnie

September 10th, 2002, 3:22 am #10

things down, then they put them up again. But, if Neil did play Phoenix in November, then it wouldn't make a lot of sense to play the very same city again a year later ... but .. if this IS true, then I can still hope for a return trip to Florida on this tour.

Neil ... National Car Rental Center in Sunrise, Florida. How about it? You played Miami but you haven't played NCRC ... Paul has! It's YOUR turn, D-Man!!!!