Janice T. & Hubby from Cheektowaga

Janice T. & Hubby from Cheektowaga

Pat F.
Pat F.

September 23rd, 2002, 11:40 am #1

Hi Janice - I have been thinking about you & wondering if you had your baby yet. I lost your e-mail address, but glad to hear all is well & the baby is soon to come. Glad to hear you went to Albany - I am going up to Toronto with a couple of other ladies & hope to meet up with some of the IAIS people. Should be fun. Let us know when you have your new little addition & good luck to you & your family! Pattie

Janice
Janice

September 23rd, 2002, 3:03 pm #2

Yes, all is well. I am on Maternity Leave starting today, and oh so glad to be off from work! I'm scheduled for Saturday AM delivery, so we'll see what happens. Wish I could do Toronto, too, but I guess Albany was it for us! It was wonderful, "as always"! you will have a superb time, I just know it. Wait till you hear "The boat that I row" and see Tom Hensley back there rowing his boat with the string quartet! Totally Hilarious! Gotta love that Starflight, too! And THE MAN looks fantastic! I told David that if he looks that good at 61, we'll have to have ANOTHER baby! Just kidding.

Pat F.
Pat F.

September 23rd, 2002, 3:13 pm #3

Hi Janice - I will be thinking about you -do you know what you are having? By the time David is 61 - you will be having Grandchildren (Unfortunately by then I don't think Neil will still be doing the concert thing). I was thinking of Starflight yesterday & I cannot find ny CD - I wanted to take it with me for the ride up - I'll find it! Can't wait to see The boat that I row. I know you will probably be busy after having the baby, but I will try to e-mail to know that all is well & fill you in on Toronto. We are going to try to meet up with some of those crazy fans - can't wait! Take care!!!

Janice
Janice

September 23rd, 2002, 4:52 pm #4

Well, I guess I'm going with 9/25 now! The Dr. moved me up so I don't have to wait til Sat! Now I'll be thinking of you. No, we don't know if it's a boy or girl...need that surprise to get me through the c-section! Maria Caroline is very excited. Poor thing, she doesn't know what she's in for! Oh well, we'll survive! Anyway, are you going both nights?

Pat F.
Pat F.

September 24th, 2002, 12:54 am #5

Janice -that is good news I hope for you! My cousin's daughter who is my godchild was born on the same day. Of course she will be 22. They also live in Canada & I will be seeing them on Saturday. We are only going to the Thursday concert -coming back home sometime on Friday. I am trying to meet up with Jean Scigliano & a few of the other girls. Actually Jean told me where Neil might be, but I hope she finds out for sure. I will have to let you know if I finally meet the man.Well get some rest & GOOD LUCK on 9/25/02! Talk to you after I get back. Take care - Pattie

Pat F.
Pat F.

September 24th, 2002, 12:56 am #6

Well, I guess I'm going with 9/25 now! The Dr. moved me up so I don't have to wait til Sat! Now I'll be thinking of you. No, we don't know if it's a boy or girl...need that surprise to get me through the c-section! Maria Caroline is very excited. Poor thing, she doesn't know what she's in for! Oh well, we'll survive! Anyway, are you going both nights?
Janice -that is good news I hope for you! My cousin's daughter who is my godchild was born on the same day. Of course she will be 22. They also live in Canada & I will be seeing them on Saturday. We are only going to the Thursday concert -coming back home sometime on Friday. I am trying to meet up with Jean Scigliano & a few of the other girls. Actually Jean told me where Neil might be, but I hope she finds out for sure. I will have to let you know if I finally meet the man.Well get some rest & GOOD LUCK on 9/25/02! Talk to you after I get back. Take care - Pattie