I'm in (Albany) New York State of Mind .....

I'm in (Albany) New York State of Mind .....

pmh
pmh

August 22nd, 2002, 6:38 pm #1

My office is dead right now. And I find myself on the board waiting for some Neil fix... which you "guys" always provide and I'm just dreaming of Albany, Sept. 21st! Pepsi Arena! and of course, Neil. As I posted several weeks ago, this will be my first chance to see Neil during this tour and with all the reports of how great it is, I can't wait!!!!!! As I told you before my sisters and I have taken my parents to see Neil before (they are in their 70s and As Time Goes By was their song during World War II) and on Sept. 21st my sister surprised me with buying two extra tickets for my daughters ages 6 and 7 who are also big Neil fans. I'm A Believer is their favorite part of Shrek! And they tell all their friends Neil wrote that! Only 29 days til Neil!!!!!!! I'm hoping he keeps the show pretty much the same since you've all been raving about it for months now and I have to see him do the Serenade songs at the piano. Oh well, tonight the girls and I will just have to watch our Australia tape and hopefully they will fall asleep before The Last Picasso .... oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ......

August 23rd, 2002, 1:02 am #2

Your girls will love the show!
I love hearing of young Diamondheads. Neil's appeal just gets wider and wider. I LOVE IT!

Rosie
Rosie

August 23rd, 2002, 1:12 am #3

My office is dead right now. And I find myself on the board waiting for some Neil fix... which you "guys" always provide and I'm just dreaming of Albany, Sept. 21st! Pepsi Arena! and of course, Neil. As I posted several weeks ago, this will be my first chance to see Neil during this tour and with all the reports of how great it is, I can't wait!!!!!! As I told you before my sisters and I have taken my parents to see Neil before (they are in their 70s and As Time Goes By was their song during World War II) and on Sept. 21st my sister surprised me with buying two extra tickets for my daughters ages 6 and 7 who are also big Neil fans. I'm A Believer is their favorite part of Shrek! And they tell all their friends Neil wrote that! Only 29 days til Neil!!!!!!! I'm hoping he keeps the show pretty much the same since you've all been raving about it for months now and I have to see him do the Serenade songs at the piano. Oh well, tonight the girls and I will just have to watch our Australia tape and hopefully they will fall asleep before The Last Picasso .... oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ......
Section 121 wearing nametag with frogs on it. Can't wait.