i'm home

i'm home

Lois
Lois

August 17th, 2002, 3:00 pm #1

just want to thank everyone for their good wishes - i'm home and following all the doctors orders - thanks again

Ginny G.
Ginny G.

August 17th, 2002, 3:38 pm #2

It wasn't the same without you! Glad you're feeling a bit better, too.

KathyP
KathyP

August 17th, 2002, 7:20 pm #3

just want to thank everyone for their good wishes - i'm home and following all the doctors orders - thanks again

Bev
Bev

August 17th, 2002, 7:37 pm #4

Diamond Barb
Diamond Barb

August 17th, 2002, 8:09 pm #5

to see your back home.. hope everything will be back to normal for you soon, sure don't want to see you sick..!!

Nan
Nan

August 17th, 2002, 10:52 pm #6

now, you got to follow doctor's instructions. Remember, Neil will be here in about a month so, you have to be all better.

Gloria
Gloria

August 18th, 2002, 12:21 am #7

Glad to hear you're out of the hospital. Hope you'll be A-OK real soon. Did your doctor's orders include listening to lots of Neil music? That ought to help whatever ails you!!! Take care.

Tori/Thelma
Tori/Thelma

August 18th, 2002, 12:36 am #8

Hope you are feeling up to par soon.

Rev. Bob
Rev. Bob

August 18th, 2002, 1:41 am #9

....I'm so glad you're home!! here was a great void on the iaisboard while you were "gone;" hope all is well for you! You know you have a lot of friends here...!LOL!!

Regina Litman
Regina Litman

August 18th, 2002, 1:50 am #10

I'm glad to read that you are home. I know that doctor's orders can be hard to follow sometimes (especially if they involve not eating certain favorite foods), but I hope you will do your best in this area and that you will be feeling great when Neil comes your way next month.