I LOVE "The Boat That I Row"...

I LOVE "The Boat That I Row"...

gino
gino

August 8th, 2002, 2:12 am #1

Neil really needs to release a live set similar to LIA!! "If You Know What I Mean", "The Boat That I Row", "Star Flight","Girl You'll Be a Woman Soon", "The Best Part of Me", are spectacular and include, "Midnight Dream". At least my opinion. Also, include the "Shilo", "Captian Sunshine", "He Ain't Heavy..." plus the classics. With the new digital sound Neil sounds great and I feel it would make a great CD. And...I think it will hold us over until he writes another album and starts another tour hopefully in the near future.

I'm glad to see Neil is making some small changes to the show. With Sept. just around the corner I'm done looking at concert reviews, and set lists. No offense to anyone here you all do a great job, but I like some surprise in the shows I go to.

ToniB(aka Hey Louise)
ToniB(aka Hey Louise)

August 8th, 2002, 2:18 am #2

have you decided to join us 9/22 at the Kenny LaBelle and the Diamond Collection at the Yard?

Please come...we would like to meet you.

gino
gino

August 8th, 2002, 2:22 am #3

We already know each other? Just a guess. I have not decided yet, however I would like to come. It's just working out the logistics. You know work and all.

Sorry to everyone else on the board I know we're not supposed to use this as and e-mail type thing.