I Hate To Have to Use One of Barry's Song Titles to Do This, But...

I Hate To Have to Use One of Barry's Song Titles to Do This, But...

Regina Litman
Regina Litman

September 20th, 2002, 12:33 am #1

...I hope everyone who is going has a great "Weekend in New England".

yesterdayssongs
yesterdayssongs

September 20th, 2002, 3:20 am #2

n/t

JADE
JADE

September 20th, 2002, 4:41 am #3

...I hope everyone who is going has a great "Weekend in New England".

Z.
Z.

September 20th, 2002, 7:36 am #4

(myself not included- I don't like Barry, but I don't obsess on how to slam him or start wars with his fans. I'm happy simply ignoring Barry)

Barry's name is a disgrace to Neil? In what way? Explain yourself, sir! (this better be good and not some ridiculous "straw man" argument)

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 20th, 2002, 2:22 pm #5

n/t
him sucking? That doesn't even make any sense unless all you're concerned with is the physical. If that were the case Neil would have lost alot of fans when he lost his hair. It's the MUSIC that counts, not the looks.

Rev. Bob
Rev. Bob

September 20th, 2002, 2:57 pm #6

(myself not included- I don't like Barry, but I don't obsess on how to slam him or start wars with his fans. I'm happy simply ignoring Barry)

Barry's name is a disgrace to Neil? In what way? Explain yourself, sir! (this better be good and not some ridiculous "straw man" argument)
nt

Soma
Soma

September 20th, 2002, 3:14 pm #7

What's disgraceful is the time we waste contriving this supposed enmity between Barry and Neil and their respective fans. Petty and irrelevant.

Deanie
Deanie

September 20th, 2002, 3:53 pm #8

n/a

Rev. Bob
Rev. Bob

September 20th, 2002, 4:11 pm #9

What's disgraceful is the time we waste contriving this supposed enmity between Barry and Neil and their respective fans. Petty and irrelevant.
...on both points. I'm not "waiting" anymore..........

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 20th, 2002, 6:55 pm #10

Still lovin' my Ultimate Manilow CD