Hi everybody, I am back again !

Hi everybody, I am back again !

Walter (from Austria)
Walter (from Austria)

August 26th, 2002, 6:54 pm #1

Dear all,
great to be back on this Board.

I´m right back from my holidays in London (the first Neil-show on Friday was simply GREAT; unfortunately I couldn´t manage to meet other fans) and soem relaxing weeks in Austria.
Sometimes I need to get back to the beautiful lakes of my home-country (near Salzburg).

Now I am back to my office in Brussels (Belgium), where I´m working for the European Union. Well, would be great to have more vacation, but I love my job and it makes me travel to many different countries. So, could be worse...

Dear friends, I read all the interesting posts from the past four weeks. Well, I was quite busy with that but now I´m through.

How are you all doing?
Surviving without any Neil concerts?
I am happy for the fans down under, in NZ and, of course, in the US. You´ll get Neil again.

I really do hope that we will get a DVD of the current tour. Neil, c´mon, full concert please, give us the best from Dublin and London !!

All the best to you,
Walter.

Eydie
Eydie

August 26th, 2002, 9:57 pm #2

Nice to see you here again. YOu missed a lot, but then you got to see a lot too, since you've been traveling! I look forward to hearing more of your concerts. And I'm looking forward to seeing some myself, very soon!

CherylH
CherylH

August 27th, 2002, 4:25 am #3

Dear all,

I´m right back from my holidays in London (the first Neil-show on Friday was simply GREAT; unfortunately I couldn´t manage to meet other fans) and soem relaxing weeks in Austria.
Sometimes I need to get back to the beautiful lakes of my home-country (near Salzburg).

Now I am back to my office in Brussels (Belgium), where I´m working for the European Union. Well, would be great to have more vacation, but I love my job and it makes me travel to many different countries. So, could be worse...

Dear friends, I read all the interesting posts from the past four weeks. Well, I was quite busy with that but now I´m through.

How are you all doing?
I am happy for the fans down under, in NZ and, of course, in the US. You´ll get Neil again.

I really do hope that we will get a DVD of the current tour. Neil, c´mon, full concert please, give us the best from Dublin and London !!

All the best to you,
Walter.
Sounds like you had relaxing vacation (ooops I mean holiday) being in beautiful surroundings is always relaxing and good for the soul. (hope you took lots of Neil music along to enjoy while you were away, even with concerts still need the music in between) I am so definitely ready for the concert in Albany.
Anyway Welcome Back and am looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Iris
Iris

August 27th, 2002, 12:58 pm #4

Dear all,

How are you all doing?

All the best to you,
Walter.
I'm sorry I missed you in London. Great shows from beginning to end!

Helen UK
Helen UK

August 27th, 2002, 3:04 pm #5

Dear all,

How are you all doing?

All the best to you,
Walter.
I'm glad that you're back and have had a nice relaxing holiday.I haven't visited Austria, but I'm sure it's very beautiful.My son will be in St.Johann just after Christmas on a school skiing trip.

I'm sure you're looking forward to all the Neil reviews from the US as much as I am, which will be here before too long.I'm feeling very envious!