to tonight's 9/18 NJ show, and due to a family
event, we're going to run a little late
The show time is 8:00pm...when is he actually
beginning his shows currently?

Rev. Bob
Rev. Bob

September 18th, 2002, 12:29 pm #3

How are you holding up?
...yeah right!LOL!! Hey by the way,I'm assuming that Cahoots accepts major credit cards -Mastercard, Visa, etc. - I don't like to carry a lot of cash around with me - not that I have much!!LOL!! Thanks again for letting me participate in the newspaper article -it's the first Union Leader I've purchased in three years!LOL!!

Darla
Darla

September 18th, 2002, 12:36 pm #4

A question for anyone who has seen Neil on this
current tour: he obviously doesn't have an
opening act, so I need to know if he starts a
show right at listed time? We've got tickets
to tonight's 9/18 NJ show, and due to a family
event, we're going to run a little late
The show time is 8:00pm...when is he actually
beginning his shows currently?

Steverino
Steverino

September 18th, 2002, 12:41 pm #5

Thank you for your response. That gives us a
little extra time. I hate to miss the opening
numbers.

September 18th, 2002, 1:50 pm #6

...yeah right!LOL!! Hey by the way,I'm assuming that Cahoots accepts major credit cards -Mastercard, Visa, etc. - I don't like to carry a lot of cash around with me - not that I have much!!LOL!! Thanks again for letting me participate in the newspaper article -it's the first Union Leader I've purchased in three years!LOL!!
have a blast tonight and can't wait to hear about it. Hugs

Joanne
Joanne

September 18th, 2002, 2:36 pm #7

Bob, I simply forwarded John Clayton the e-mail addresses of fans I thought he'd be interested in speaking with. See you SUNDAY and keep your "cool" as much as possible. Save your energy for THE concert!

NHChris
NHChris

September 18th, 2002, 11:04 pm #8

Is it true, Rev.?? Did you have a change of heart and are now coming to see Kenny on Sunday night??? That will be tremendous! We can all try and hook up to sit together....Hey Joanne, if you read this post, what time is the hospitality room booked? Was it from 5:00 on or 6:00 - 8:00? Just trying to figure out dinner plans...Thanks!

Rev. Bob
Rev. Bob

September 19th, 2002, 12:01 am #9

nt

NHChris
NHChris

September 19th, 2002, 12:10 am #10

Well, we'll see you at Cahoots on Monday anyway! I'll be heading there around 4ish with my mother, aunt, and cousin. We will be sure to look for you. Do you know what time we have the hospitality room booked at?