Ginny, I found the girl of my dreams! Taking her to front row!

Ginny, I found the girl of my dreams! Taking her to front row!

Nedgivak (formerly Anonymous)
Nedgivak (formerly Anonymous)

September 13th, 2002, 11:16 am #1

Well, I've been blessed with finding my soulmate. After a break up, the girl of my dreams has entered my life. I've NEVER been happier. I just surprised her by telling her that I'm taking her to see Neil at the Arena show in East Rutherford, NJ. FRONT ROW CENTER STAGE, that I actually got from Ticketmaster on the day the tickets went on sale (I still can't believe it!). Her Moms envious. Now, if Neil would just pick her to be the "Girl"! If you're reading this, I'll be in section 8 (center section), row A, seats 13 & 14. I'm crossing my fingers!

Ginny G.
Ginny G.

September 13th, 2002, 12:09 pm #2

I'm sure you'll have a great time at the concert. I've e-mailed you. Please check your e-mail, okay?

Lois
Lois

September 13th, 2002, 1:38 pm #3

Well, I've been blessed with finding my soulmate. After a break up, the girl of my dreams has entered my life. I've NEVER been happier. I just surprised her by telling her that I'm taking her to see Neil at the Arena show in East Rutherford, NJ. FRONT ROW CENTER STAGE, that I actually got from Ticketmaster on the day the tickets went on sale (I still can't believe it!). Her Moms envious. Now, if Neil would just pick her to be the "Girl"! If you're reading this, I'll be in section 8 (center section), row A, seats 13 & 14. I'm crossing my fingers!
but usually neil picks a girl from one of the side sections so it will probably be 7 or 9 - but you never know - the center section might get lucky