FOR EYDIE ... I saw your response to my question about the

FOR EYDIE ... I saw your response to my question about the

Linda V
Linda V

August 17th, 2002, 12:59 am #1

email from you subject Paul McCartney ...HOWEVER, I am not sure that the response below "Yes, they are fine n/t" is real from you because in the message text it does NOT say "Forum Owner" under your name.

Can you please verify that it is actually who responded below and has sent me the email along with Joanne. Will Joanne also please verify that she has sent me an email subject Paul McCartney

Thanks again.

Joanne
Joanne

August 17th, 2002, 1:04 am #2

It's something I copied and pasted from the Macca News page about the upcoming DVD and a 2 hour TV SPECIAL! I thought you might be interested!

The formerly PARANOID Linda V
The formerly PARANOID Linda V

August 17th, 2002, 1:16 am #3

August 17th, 2002, 2:00 am #4

email from you subject Paul McCartney ...HOWEVER, I am not sure that the response below "Yes, they are fine n/t" is real from you because in the message text it does NOT say "Forum Owner" under your name.

Can you please verify that it is actually who responded below and has sent me the email along with Joanne. Will Joanne also please verify that she has sent me an email subject Paul McCartney

Thanks again.
I wasn't logged in at the time, because I wasn't doing maintenance on the board when I saw your question.

I see Joanne has responded, but I thought I'd acknowledge your request as well----as Forum Owner!

...Eydie