Can someone tell me if this is true?

Can someone tell me if this is true?

Mary Beth
Mary Beth

September 27th, 2002, 11:44 pm #1

Or is my neighbor b'sing me. She just stopped by my house and told me that Neil is gonna be in AC in October. She wants me to check ticketmaster for her and see if she can get any tickets cause she doesn't have a computer.

I don't believe her and if you knew what this person was like, you also would be hesitant. So can someone just tell me it's not true and she will stop bothering me.

Last year when I saw him in AC, she begged me to get her a program and t-shirt. Then when I gave the stuff to her, she starts telling me how hot he is and how she always had a thing for bald men! Does he look bald to you? I don't think so. LOL

Joan N
Joan N

September 28th, 2002, 12:00 am #2

If it's true, it's a well kept secret! He was at Mohigan Sun (sp?) a week or so ago.

ToniB(aka Hey Louise)
ToniB(aka Hey Louise)

September 28th, 2002, 12:39 am #3

Or is my neighbor b'sing me. She just stopped by my house and told me that Neil is gonna be in AC in October. She wants me to check ticketmaster for her and see if she can get any tickets cause she doesn't have a computer.

I don't believe her and if you knew what this person was like, you also would be hesitant. So can someone just tell me it's not true and she will stop bothering me.

Last year when I saw him in AC, she begged me to get her a program and t-shirt. Then when I gave the stuff to her, she starts telling me how hot he is and how she always had a thing for bald men! Does he look bald to you? I don't think so. LOL
or I would have to stomp on her!

Lois
Lois

September 28th, 2002, 1:32 am #4

in march - i don't think he would go back there this soon - your friend is pulling your leg

Joanne
Joanne

September 28th, 2002, 1:35 am #5

There is a lot of leg pulling going on lately! I feel myself growing taller by the day! LOL!!!

Lois
Lois

September 28th, 2002, 1:39 am #6

kinda short - a little height on you isn't a bad thing (Just kidding)

ArleneM
ArleneM

September 28th, 2002, 9:25 am #7

in march - i don't think he would go back there this soon - your friend is pulling your leg
unless it was for a private charity affair, I doubt he would be back this soon........

Mary Beth
Mary Beth

September 29th, 2002, 4:04 am #8

I didn't think so either because I saw him in AC in March and why would he be there again? But she keeps asking me about this stupid thing so I will tell her that as far as I know, he is NOT going to be in AC next month.

She probably wanted us to go together! I would have loved to see her face when she saw how "bald" he is. LOL