Came across this in a review...

Came across this in a review...

August 7th, 2002, 3:40 pm #1

while working on the newsletter. I found it rather amusing:

"I wasn’t quite sure what to expect of Neil Diamond as a live proposition. A great songwriter? Sure. Owner of a rich, warm voice? We know. A consummate musician who knows his way around a tune? Yes, those things I knew. But the 61-year-old veteran of 40-odd years in the business and consummate professional as Johnny Testosterone? Mr Sex-On-Legs? This I didn’t know. My mistake. It quickly became apparent I was about the only one in Glasgow who didn’t know."

Shirley
Shirley

August 7th, 2002, 4:01 pm #2

That is very funny. Well now he or she knows what many of us have known all along.

August 7th, 2002, 4:04 pm #3

freelife
freelife

August 7th, 2002, 4:19 pm #4

"I wasn’t quite sure what to expect of Neil Diamond as a live proposition. A great songwriter? Sure. Owner of a rich, warm voice? We know. A consummate musician who knows his way around a tune? Yes, those things I knew. But the 61-year-old veteran of 40-odd years in the business and consummate professional as Johnny Testosterone? Mr Sex-On-Legs? This I didn’t know. My mistake. It quickly became apparent I was about the only one in Glasgow who didn’t know."
face. He must have really been shocked. Iris, do you send out renewal notices on the newsletter? I'm due somewhere between september and december I think. Thanks.

August 7th, 2002, 5:35 pm #5

on the flap of the newsletter envelope. That is the renewal notice. Or you can see the number of your last issue in the address part on the front of the envelope.

Jean
Jean

August 7th, 2002, 5:57 pm #6

That is very funny. Well now he or she knows what many of us have known all along.
Neil has some Italian blood. I believe he said on Donahue his grandmother was Italian. I like that..."Mr Sex On Legs!" We knew that all along!

Karen I
Karen I

August 7th, 2002, 7:03 pm #7

on the flap of the newsletter envelope. That is the renewal notice. Or you can see the number of your last issue in the address part on the front of the envelope.
A testosterone sticker on the newsletter envelope? Oh, a renewal sticker!

Flame
Flame

August 7th, 2002, 9:04 pm #8

it is absolutely my favorite! "For obvious reasons".

Linda V
Linda V

August 7th, 2002, 11:56 pm #9

Neil has some Italian blood. I believe he said on Donahue his grandmother was Italian. I like that..."Mr Sex On Legs!" We knew that all along!
jeans ... take your pick!!!

freelife
freelife

August 8th, 2002, 1:43 am #10

Hot blooded, and those EYES, lol. Might be where he gets his moves from too. Never thought it possible, but I like him even MORE now! lol.