Brazilian fan "feels for Neil"

Brazilian fan "feels for Neil"

Karen I
Karen I

September 10th, 2002, 7:26 pm #1

I have a lovely Neil fan from Brazil who recently sent this email to me: On last saturday, I must confess, I got depressed. So, I begun to watch the show that Neil performed in Sacramento, California. It made me feel up again. It seemed as I was among of the audience. I spent whole saturday watching all the videos about Neil that I have. Now I miss him. To you I can confess, I suppose. I got strange feelings to Neil. It is as I had lost him, but how can I feel that I lost him if he never belonged to me? It is why my state of mood change all the time. (I assured her many fans have the same feelings.) Then she responded: Thank you for your kindness to me. About my feelings, I was thinking I got madness. Anyway, I don't know if that feelings are good or not. In fact I can not avoid them. Them just are invading a heart that was empty, and if I decide to measure how many years Neil has living at may heart, I'll conclude that he's living there forever. (She has never seen Neil in person, ever! And she probably never will. How lucky are those of us who have seen and will see Neil again!)

Linda Schildgen
Linda Schildgen

September 10th, 2002, 7:35 pm #2

to win the lottery and be able to spring for a trip for this fan to the States and watch her experience a concert for the first time? These are the things I dream of winning the lottery for. The other thing I would do spend whatever it took for a private Diamond concert!! Oh to dream . . . .

Midnight Dream
Midnight Dream

September 10th, 2002, 9:55 pm #3

n/t