Anyone who has been to Cher's concert....not Neil related.

Anyone who has been to Cher's concert....not Neil related.

Kathy
Kathy

August 21st, 2002, 3:16 pm #1

I am going to see Cher next week and my husband has a meeting that starts at 5:00 and probably won't be over until 7:00. We have a 40 minute drive to the concert. Does Cher start on time and what time does she come on stage? Cindi Lauper is opening for her. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Nana
Nana

August 21st, 2002, 3:35 pm #2

The concert that I attended was in NH. Cindy Lauper opened exactly at 7:00 and was on stage for 1 hour +. Cher did not come on stage until well after 8:30.

Kathy
Kathy

August 21st, 2002, 6:05 pm #3

Anne
Anne

August 21st, 2002, 8:29 pm #4

I am going to see Cher next week and my husband has a meeting that starts at 5:00 and probably won't be over until 7:00. We have a 40 minute drive to the concert. Does Cher start on time and what time does she come on stage? Cindi Lauper is opening for her. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I saw Cher/Cindy in Manchester they were great.

Kathy
Kathy

August 21st, 2002, 8:53 pm #5

I think we will enjoy the show. We have 3rd row seats and being that close is always fun. I just hope we don't miss too much since we have to leave so late.

SB
SB

August 21st, 2002, 11:27 pm #6

this week. She had them bring her a chair so she could perform, but was taken to the hospital after the show. Her leg may have been broken, but I haven't watched the news since then to see what they found out.

Anne
Anne

August 22nd, 2002, 12:31 am #7

I was very impressed with her performance in NH. She came down off the stage and out into the crowd. She put on a great show. It has been a long time since I've seen someone do that.

I hope she wasn't hurt to badly.

free
free

August 22nd, 2002, 11:10 pm #8

dynamic lady/entertainer. I'd like to have seen her and Bette Midler in concert. (not together of course). Let us know how it goes!