ANOTHER ALBANY REVIEW

ANOTHER ALBANY REVIEW

Bev
Bev

September 25th, 2002, 3:52 am #1

I don't think the Schenectady paper, The Daily Gazette, has the entertainment section online. Michael Lisi reviewed the concert, and here is a scan of his review:

CherylH
CherylH

September 25th, 2002, 7:46 am #2

that was great reading. (wasnt mentioned but Mission of Love... I loved singing along with that one)
this was great review thanks for sharing it.

Laurie
Laurie

September 25th, 2002, 10:56 am #3

I don't think the Schenectady paper, The Daily Gazette, has the entertainment section online. Michael Lisi reviewed the concert, and here is a scan of his review:

Thanks for the article. It was so great to meet you in Albany too.

Lin
Lin

September 25th, 2002, 12:51 pm #4

I was trying to figure out how to get this review on here and being so unsavvy with scanning, I knew you would come to my rescue. Thanks great meeting you- Hugs

Lois
Lois

September 25th, 2002, 1:32 pm #5

what a fabulous review

Heartlight
Heartlight

September 25th, 2002, 1:39 pm #6

It really was great to read the Albany review about Neil but of course we all know just how wonderful he is with all his talent. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Lin
Lin

September 25th, 2002, 1:59 pm #7

from the Albany Times Union in case you missed it Hugs

Ziggy
Ziggy

September 25th, 2002, 3:50 pm #8

Sharon from Pittsfield
Sharon from Pittsfield

September 27th, 2002, 12:52 am #9

That is always great to read such a positive review! You don't by any chance have a copy of Lisi's article (preview) that was in the Gazette on Sunday the 15th do you? I never received a copy and only glanced at it. If anyone has any copies or could scan it I would greatly appreciate it! THANKS Sharon