Albany NY Weather Update

Albany NY Weather Update

September 19th, 2002, 12:44 pm #1

Hot and humid during the day Fri(no rain) and the rain is a likelihood for sat night-Definetely umbrellas might be smart to tuck in your bag. Oh Flame the arena will be hot hot hot even though it will be in the 40's outside Also anyone checking in Friday, both restaurants will be open! maybe a few of us can get a bite together. hugs Lin

Joan N
Joan N

September 19th, 2002, 1:05 pm #2

We'll be arriving in Albany on Sat afternoon from Portland. I didn't have a feel for what to bring. Sounds like the rain is going to follow us from Chicago out your way. Oh well. A little rain won't bother die-hard Diamond fans!

Flame
Flame

September 19th, 2002, 1:31 pm #3

Hot and humid during the day Fri(no rain) and the rain is a likelihood for sat night-Definetely umbrellas might be smart to tuck in your bag. Oh Flame the arena will be hot hot hot even though it will be in the 40's outside Also anyone checking in Friday, both restaurants will be open! maybe a few of us can get a bite together. hugs Lin
about 4 pm, Fri (tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!) OMG!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! So I should ditch the leather, huh? And those dang pants feel so soft and smell so leathery. OK, now I gotta re-work my wardrobe and repack to short sleeves, jeans and an umbrella!

Linda
Linda

September 19th, 2002, 4:35 pm #4

We'll be arriving in Albany on Sat afternoon from Portland. I didn't have a feel for what to bring. Sounds like the rain is going to follow us from Chicago out your way. Oh well. A little rain won't bother die-hard Diamond fans!
Last weekend they said it was going to be cool here and it ended up being rather warm. My suggestion is to pack for both kinds of weather as you never know what to expect in New England. Right now it is warm and sunny here in NH.

Rosie
Rosie

September 19th, 2002, 6:26 pm #5

with rain on Sunday. I guess they changed the forecast but you never know! Just as long as it is not snow yet!! Got to put a new roof on my camp on Monday!!!

Rosie
Rosie

September 20th, 2002, 11:20 am #6

Forecast just changed to cloudy during day changing to rain at night for Saturday and rain on Sunday. Pack your unmbrella for Albany.