A Happy Birthday to Leslie

A Happy Birthday to Leslie

Tanya
Tanya

September 15th, 2002, 8:42 pm #1

Happy Birthday, to my road trip friend. Don't you wish it were this time last week instead of your birthday?

Happy Day Girl! Tanya

Bev
Bev

September 15th, 2002, 11:12 pm #2

I hope you have had a great day, even though I'd say you celebrated your birthday a week early in Memphis.

September 16th, 2002, 12:35 am #3

Happy Birthday, to my road trip friend. Don't you wish it were this time last week instead of your birthday?

Happy Day Girl! Tanya
I hope you had a super fun birthday!
Best wishes for many, many more.

Flame
Flame

September 16th, 2002, 2:16 am #4

Happy Day Girl! Tanya
Hope you had a great day. Wishing you many great Neil times ahead.

Brenda S.
Brenda S.

September 16th, 2002, 2:38 am #5

Happy Day Girl! Tanya

Robyn
Robyn

September 16th, 2002, 3:10 am #6

Happy Day Girl! Tanya
I hope you had the greatest day!

Rev Barbara
Rev Barbara

September 16th, 2002, 3:39 am #7

Happy Day Girl! Tanya
You sure had a great early Birthday present - a Neil Concert trip! Hope the next year is a great one.

Shalom,
Rev Barbara

Ginny G.
Ginny G.

September 16th, 2002, 4:16 am #8

Happy Day Girl! Tanya
Wishing you many more to come!

arlette
arlette

September 16th, 2002, 12:23 pm #9

I hope you had the greatest day!
,,,,,,,,,,,leslie enjoy it

Leslie
Leslie

September 16th, 2002, 5:56 pm #10

I hope you have had a great day, even though I'd say you celebrated your birthday a week early in Memphis.
Hi Bev yes I did celebrate my b-day a week early but it was also my 30th wedding anniversary on the 8th so I got two for one. Thanks for the good wishes.