Super Poster
Super Poster
tis*me!
Super Poster
Super Poster

October 28th, 2007, 12:42 am #1

tis*me!
Administrator

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one!"" C. S. Lewis

Rev. Noel Castellanos says that in healthy grieving ?there are more than just a few tears. There is a real sense of honesty about the pain. To deal with grief in a healthy way, there has to be a time of just expressing your deep hurt.?

Banner made by Zeilfanaat as a birthday gift. Thanks, lil sis!

theatrenut86
8th Level

November 13th, 2007, 3:36 pm #2

As a kid I wanted to be a doctor, but now as an adult my degree is going into education. If you are still donating the $5 to the writer's choice charity. This is where I would like mine. ;) :D
~*Kaci*~

tis*me!
Super Poster
Super Poster
tis*me!
Super Poster
Super Poster

September 13th, 2008, 6:17 pm #3

Just wanted to let people know that on Monday, September 29th, participating Chili's restaurants in the U.S. are donating 100% of their profits from participating restaurants sales to St. Jude.

So if you live in the U.S. and you have a chance to eat at a participating Chili's on September 29th - you'd be helping a great cause!

For more information on this and other ways Chili's has to allow guests to contribute to St. Jude in their Fifth Annual Create-A-Pepper to Fight Childhood Cancer campaign (marking National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month):
Chili's Fifth Annual Create-A-Pepper to Fight Childhood Cancer Campaign

Thanks,
Tracy
tis*me!
Administrator

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one!"" C. S. Lewis

Rev. Noel Castellanos says that in healthy grieving ?there are more than just a few tears. There is a real sense of honesty about the pain. To deal with grief in a healthy way, there has to be a time of just expressing your deep hurt.?

tis*me!
Super Poster
Super Poster
tis*me!
Super Poster
Super Poster

September 14th, 2009, 4:12 am #4

from stjude.org wrote:Now through September 30, Chili’s® Grill & Bar restaurants around the country will observe National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month by inviting guests to support the mission of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital during the sixth annual Create-A-Pepper to Fight Childhood Cancer campaign. And when you eat at Chili's on September 28, 100 percent of profits from participating restaurant sales will be donated to St. Jude.
So if you live in the U.S. and you have a chance to eat at a participating Chili's on Monday, September 28th - you'd be helping a great cause!

For more information on this and other ways Chili's has to allow guests to contribute to St. Jude in their Sixth Annual Create-A-Pepper to Fight Childhood Cancer campaign (marking National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month) you can visit the following links:

Time to 'Create-A-Pepper to Fight Childhood Cancer'

Chili's Create A Pepper

Thanks,
Tracy
fallline3.gif
tis*me!
Administrator

momofboys
Super Poster
Super Poster
momofboys
Super Poster
Super Poster

September 14th, 2009, 4:35 am #5

My kids always make me get a pepper for each of them during this time. I am glad that they care. I really appreciate that Chili's always has a child's story in their kids coloring books. My kids always want to hear about the other kids and it gives us a chance to talk about a lot of different topics. Thanks for letting us know about this date!

Banner and avatar are the generous gifts from our very own Tracy--tis*me!!! Isn't she great!

tis*me!
Super Poster
Super Poster
tis*me!
Super Poster
Super Poster

September 14th, 2009, 5:24 am #6

momofboys,Sep 13 2009 wrote:My kids always make me get a pepper for each of them during this time.  I am glad that they care.  I really appreciate that Chili's always has a child's story in their kids coloring books.  My kids always want to hear about the other kids and it gives us a chance to talk about a lot of different topics.
That's great!
momofboys,Sep 13 2009 wrote:Thanks for letting us know about this date!
You are welcome, Martha!

Tracy
tis*me!
Administrator

tis*me!
Super Poster
Super Poster
tis*me!
Super Poster
Super Poster

September 27th, 2010, 5:27 am #7

It's that time of year again!
from stjude.org wrote:Dine on Monday, September 27, when Chili's will donate 100 percent of profits from participating restaurant sales to St. Jude.
Just wanted, once again, to let those of you in the U.S. know about this.

Thanks,
Tracy
tis*me!
Administrator

tis*me!
Super Poster
Super Poster
tis*me!
Super Poster
Super Poster

September 25th, 2011, 10:03 pm #8

It's that time of year again!
from stjude.org wrote:And don't forget the Big Day: When you dine at a participating Chili's on September 26, 100 percent of net profits will be donated to St. Jude. It's a great way to support the kids of St. Jude.
Just wanted, once again, to let those of you in the U.S. know about this. Can't believe tomorrow is already the day for this. How time flies!

Thanks,
Tracy
tis*me!
Administrator

tis*me!
Super Poster
Super Poster
tis*me!
Super Poster
Super Poster

September 23rd, 2012, 12:53 am #9

Yes...believe it or not...it's that time of year again!
from stjude.org wrote:On September 24, Chili's will donate 100 percent of net profits to St. Jude. It's part of Chili’s annual Create-A-Pepper to Fight Childhood Cancer campaign.
The Big Day - Sept 24, 2012

Thanks,
Tracy
tis*me!
Administrator

momofboys
Super Poster
Super Poster
momofboys
Super Poster
Super Poster

September 23rd, 2012, 1:24 am #10

I like to go to Chili's on that day....don't think I will make it this year. Maybe I can order something take out. Pink eye is the pits!

Banner and avatar are the generous gifts from our very own Tracy--tis*me!!! Isn't she great!