Xtracolour in the US?

Xtracolour in the US?

May 25th, 2012, 4:16 pm #1

Does anyone know of a mail order business that stocks Xtracolour enamels here in the US?
Thanks in advance.

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"In this modern world of ours that spins as fast as these propellers do, if a man can cook, or fly, or play the guitar, he will be happy and never go hungry." "Where's Joe Merchant" Jimmy Buffet ©1992
Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"The more I deal with people, the more I like my dog."

May 25th, 2012, 4:33 pm #2

Roll Models carries Xtracolour. N/T

May 25th, 2012, 9:23 pm #3

Does anyone know of a mail order business that stocks Xtracolour enamels here in the US?
Thanks in advance.

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"In this modern world of ours that spins as fast as these propellers do, if a man can cook, or fly, or play the guitar, he will be happy and never go hungry." "Where's Joe Merchant" Jimmy Buffet ©1992
N/T.

Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise might be merely a vulgar brawl.

May 26th, 2012, 12:24 am #4

stock on some thing!

Old Digger Pilot

May 26th, 2012, 12:03 pm #5

Thanks in advance.

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

Thanks for all the responses and info, guys n/t
Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"The more I deal with people, the more I like my dog."

May 26th, 2012, 12:48 pm #6

N/T.

Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise might be merely a vulgar brawl.
...GMW wasn't "gobbled" up by Sprue Brothers. GWM came to SB and inquired if they wanted to purchase them. SB had no plans whatsoever to buy anyone out. The term "gobbled up" makes it sound like SB was being predatory, which wasn't near the case at all.